Raid

At the Farm 

No one POV 

Freya was laying down on the grass looking up at a tree and Henry walked up and said "What are you doing?". 

Freya turned and said "Hi"and Henry said "Are you laying on the grass" and Freya said "I'm thinking." 

Henry sat down next to her and said "About what?" and Freya said "If you want to know you have to lay down." 

Henry said "The full experience, tree experience." 

Freya said "Hey, do you want to know or not?" and Henry laid down and Freya said "Feet by the tree." 

Henry said "Alright. What are we looking at?" and Freya said "Most people like to look at the clouds, or to do it by the edge of a cliff, I like it this way, you can see the tree and the clouds, and it gives you focus." 

Henry said "In this exact way" and Freya nodded and said "You can say it, you know" and Henry said "Say what?". 

Freya said "That I'm demanding. My brother says that all the time" and Henry said "And?". 

Freya said "What do you mean, And?" and Henry said "What's wrong with being demanding?". 

Freya said "Some think being controlling is not a great habit" and Henry said "Anyone you know." 

Freya said "Just from some." 

Henry said "Well, I think it's a good thing, my mother she always what she wanted either, once someone told her she couldn't fight because she was a woman." 

Freya said "Your mother was a warrior as well" and Henry said "She was." 

Freya said "So what did she tell them" and Henry said "Try and stop me." 

Freya smiled and Henry said "My father always said that spirit is what made him fall in love with her. He said I got it from her, My wild and courageous more than sense spirit." 

Freya laughed and said "He didn't take any credit." 

Henry said "No" and Freya said "They seem like very good people" and Henry said "They were, really good parents, They died when I was 6." 

Freya looked at him and said "I'm sorry. I didn't" and Henry said "Thank you. If it was't for Althestan, I would have died with them. I was saved by certain people." 

Freya said "Saved?" and Henry said "You saved my life, and you've been kind to me, very kind, you've been here for me. I um..You could have died, why save my life." 

Freya said "Why wouldn't I?" and Henry said "Thank you still." 

Freya nodded and said "Will I get another flower crown" and Henry said "Your better at those and very picky about the flowers. I mean." 

Freya laughed and said "Oh, so now I taught you how to do that and you mock me, just perfect." 

They both laughed. 

Henry said "This is a nice place to think, what do you think about?" and Freya said "I heard that Thyri is to marry a much older man, mostly because it can give them land and more power to the earl, and it just made me think about something." 

Henry said "Marriage?" and Freya nodded and said "I know that one day I would marry, but I always you know imagined it as marrying for love, like my parents did. But I wonder if I might have to marry for that too, Land or ships or anything else." 

Henry said "Think about that a lot" and Freya said "I always found the rules of marriage just really confusing, it really makes a difference whether your a boy or a girl."