Brother's War

An: Face claim will change after this chapter. It will be Holliday Grainger after this. Don't forget to vote and comment. 

796 A.D, Kattegat

No one POV 

Freya was looking out the window blankly and Henry walked up and said "Hi, I manage to bring you some more food, I found that one you like and I mixed it in, it was challenging but." 

Freya turned around and said "I'm not hungry" and Henry said "You haven't been eating much lately" and Freya said "Because I'm not hungry." 

Henry said "You get hungry if you haven't eaten much" and Freya said "I still eat." 

Henry said "I don't think I believe that counts" and Freya said "Well, that's another belief you have that differs from mine." 

Henry said "I think I have someone that can talk to you, that might lifts your spirts." 

Freya said "I doubt it" and Bjorn said "Well, I think your wrong, sister" and Freya stopped as she turned around and said "Bjorn." 

Bjorn said "Baby Sister" and Freya ran up to him and they hugged. 

Freya said "Your alright, I was worried about you" and Bjorn said "I worried about you too." 

Henry walked away. 

Bjorn said "I'm sorry you had to suffer through this alone, but i miss her too" and Freya said "I really really miss her. She was a great big sister." 

Bjorn said "She was." 

They kept hugging. 

In the Earl's Hall 

Freya was sitting next to Bjorn, Henry next to Siggy and Athelstan and Lagertha next to Ragnar and Ragnar explained to them what happened and said "One Eye died." 

Lagertha said "Arne?!" and Ragnar said "Rollo killed him. And Floki may not survive for he is so badly wounded." 

Lagertha said "This was not your quarrel. You should not have become involved. Look what has happened!" . 

Ragnar said "No man can walk through life without things happening to him, Lagertha." 

Ragnar said "You chose. Yes. I chose, and Rollo chose. And Rollo's choice led to all this!" and Bjorn said "Don't argue you two." 

Ragnar said "I am weary and I'm blood-sickened, and that is the truth." 

He bites the food and Lagertha said "Who is Aslaug?" and Ragnar grunts angrily and throws the plate to the floor. 

Ragnar said "Stop" and Lagertha raised her voice and said "Who is Aslaug?" and Ragnar said "She's a Gotaland princess. We met her over there." 

Lagertha said "You just met her?" and Siggy warningly said "Lagertha." 

Ragnar said "What has the boy told you?" and he looked at Bjorn and said "What did you tell her, boy?". 

Freya looked at Bjorn. 

Lagertha said " It doesn't matter what Bjorn says. What do you say?" and Ragnar stood up and crashed the chair on the floor and said "I say we should not wash our dirty clothes in front of others." 

At the Night 

Freya was looking out the window and Henry walked up and Freya said "What are you doing here" and Henry said "I couldn't sleep either." 

Freya looked up and Freya said "I do not want to hear it, everything is just messed up, this Aslaug brings, I'm angry and sad, and I just I can't, I can't."