Eye For An Eye

An: This story now has 1 thousand views, this is so amazing, so here is a new update. I'm very excited to be writing season 2, and for the future seasons, Hope everyone enjoys, and please leave a comment down below on what you think so far on what is happening, and the relationship between Freya and Henry. 

Wessex 

No one POV 

Henry and Freya were riding next to each other  along with Ragnar, King Horik and Athelstan and others. 

Freya said "Father, I would like to repeat again, are you sure, why do you have to go" and Ragnar said "They need a valuable hostage, a trade of them." 

Freya said "Yes, I know how trades work, but what if it goes terrible" and Ragnar said "It won't." 

Freya said "Father, I don't know where Mother is, or Bjorn is, I don't know anything about them." 

Ragnar said "I'll be fine. Alright, Who made all these things?" and Eealdroman Werferth said " Nobody knows. Some say a race of giants once lived on this island." 

Freya said "Giants." 

They walked closer, and Ragnar and Aethelwulf trade over.

Ealdorman Werferth said "Sire, may I present Earl Ragnar Lothbrok." 

Later, at the Camp 

Freya was looking at the fire nervously and Henry walked up and said "Here" and Freya looked up and said "Why are you bringing me food?". 

Henry said "I think what you mean is thank you Henry for being so thoughtful and bringing me food." 

Freya sarcastically said "Thank you, Henry, you are so modest" and  Henry said "I know when your nervous, you forget to eat." 

Freya said "I do not forget to eat, okay fine maybe I do" and Henry said"See." 

Freya grabbed the food and said "What do you think is happening, it would be stupid to do anything else right." 

Henry said "Do not go down there, your father is a capable warrior and a good leader, He wouldn't be doing this unless he was sure." 

Freya said "I know, I'm just worried, I might be angry at him sometimes, but my mother chose to leave, knowing I couldn't go, she still left me. So did my brother but I can't be as mad as him. He was 12. I'm just mad, I mean I know she was humiliated, and I know it was but I'm her daughter. And. Sorry, that was." 

Henry said "Just because my parents are dead, doesn't mean you can't be angry in front of me." 

Ragnar walked up and Freya got up and said "Father." 

King Horik said "What else did this King of Wessex have to say?" and Ragnar said "That he might offer us land." 

Horik said " And you believed him?.  Can you trust him, this Christian? " and he glared at Henry and both Freya and Henry rolled their eyes. 

Ragnar said "He wants something in return. " 

Freya said "What does he want in return?" and there's a horn bellows in the distance and Horik said "It's one of mine." 

Throvad walked up and Horik said "It's Thorvard!" and Horik said "Thorvad. Thorvad, welcome" and Freya said "Thorvad." 

Throvad said "Freya. I bring grave news for you and your father,  Ragnar Lothbrok. Your lands are lost, invaded by Jarl Borg. Your family is fled, only the gods know where. Now Jarl Borg lives in your great hall and rules in your place." 

Freya looked back at Ragnar and Freya said "That traitorous ass". 

Later 

Freya and Ragnar are preparing to leave and Horik said "You're leaving?" and Ragnar said "Of course I am. I must find my family. Are you not coming?".