Paris

Near Paris 

No one POV 

Freya walked around with Henry and she was on the boat with him and Freya said "What are you thinking of?".  

Henry said "Athelstan, I miss him" and Freya said "I know." 

Henry looked up at her and Freya said "Justice will be yours, I know  it" and Ragnar looked at Floki and so does Freya and Henry. 

Ragnar said "I want you to know, Floki, that I need you. Now more than ever. I've always believed in you. I want you to be in command of this raid." 

Floki said "Me?" and Freya said "Are you serious?" and Ragnar said "It's okay, sit." 

A guard said "Queen Freya, we have reached Paris." 

Freya turned around. 

They walked up and were looking over a map and Henry looked over at Freya and Floki said "The king... my oldest friend has asked me to take command. So... How do we best attack the city?".  

Freya said " Some of us... have taken a closer look at the city from further up the bank. And we suggest a plan. To mount simultaneous attacks both from the water and from the land. I will lead the assault on the tower and the gates of the city." 

Floki said "We will attack the gates together" and Freya said "And how would you do that, attack them while they're praying, or maybe while they have their eyes closed,  you know where it's easy, like the person that you are." 

Henry smiled and so did Ragnar and Floki said "We will attack the gates together" and Freya said "I said I would lead the assault, if I will follow anyone, it will be my mother. We can all agree that she is one of the best warriors." 

Lagertha said "Thank you, daughter, I agree. We may need the tools Erlendur made." 

Floki said "I will make that decision, if and when we need to make it. I trust Earl Kalf to make it."  

Ragnar said "I don't think you were listening. At the same time as the attack at the gates, there will also be a river-borne att*ck. The ships will be filled with warriors and means of scaling, we will beach beneath the walls. We will climb up and gain entry to the city that way as well. " 

Rollo said "In which case, Floki, you will be responsible for constructing whatever it is we need to scale these walls." 

Floki said "Oh, don't you worry about me, Rollo. I will make something truly astonishing. Just wait and see. All those who agree with the plan, say aye." 

Everyone said "Aye." 

Henry looked at her. 

Freya looked back.  

Later 

Freya was laying down with Henry and Freya said "I'm sorry about all of this, I know how much you want vengance, but are you sure about this."

Henry said "Sure about what" and Freya said "You know what" and Henry sighed and said "Freya, I'm sure." 

Freya said "I know your sure, but as far as I have known you, you have express every interest against that throne, I  just I don't want you to risk your life out of anger." 

Henry said "I'm aware of the danger, this isn't just out of anger, this saves our son's life, taking the throne back, takes away an enemy. We have too many, would you not want to be Queen?". 

Freya said "I never really thought about it" and Henry said "Really" and Freya said "I didn't want to push you into it, that is why I'm asking, if this what you want, then I will fight beside you." 

Henry smiled and they kissed. 

Freya looked over at him and Henry said "Are you thinking about Odin" and Freya said "Is it , I know I'm a warrior, but I can't stop thinking about him, and feeling guilty, for leaving our baby behind." 

Henry said "We'll see him soon, you are a mighty warrior and a wonderful mother, you don't have to pick and choose between that." 

Freya smiled and said "I know, but" and Henry smiled and said "Your worried, and your thinking of him. It's one of the best things about you. I think about him too, but I know we'll be with him again." 

Freya smiled and said "I know. Bjorn doesn't seem to have an issue with it, others don't" and Henry said "You are not your brother, your different, and you shouldn't feel guilty for it." 

Freya said "I suppose." 

Henry said "Because if I say, I prefer you" and Freya said "Well , of course you do." 

They kissed and kept kissing. 

Later, Freya walked up to the boat with Bjorn and Bjorn said "It seems Floki has it prepared." 

Freya said "I suppose he does, do you miss Siggy, like it's hard to focus" and Bjorn said "This is battle, this has happened before, Freya, you knew it." 

Freya said "But you don't miss your own child" and Bjorn said "We're to go into battle, the glory of that is enough, It's not like she's not being cared for, you don't need to focus it too much." 

Freya said "Well, I think that battle doesn't matter to me as much as something else does" and Bjorn said "What's that." 

Freya said "My child." 

Bjorn said "The glory is all that matters, battle, I don't see myself ever not enjoying adventures such as this." 

Freya said "I would be content, just being at home with family, and focusing on that."