16. Shobhit teasing Naina.

100 VOTES!

Enjoy reading 𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

"What happened, Naina?"

He asked, or I should say teased me.

Okay so right now I am sitting beside him, in his car, going to a restaurant for lunch.

You see, this evil man right here came to my cabin ten minutes before the lunch time and asked me to go out with him, which I obviously refused. Duh. But him being a stubborn boy, said that he won't leave and keep standing until I agree.

And I did agree but after a whole twenty-five minutes, not because I felt bad about him standing for so long but because he kept his eyes glued on me the whole time and I could not really handle the weight of his intense gaze on me. So here we are.

I am not annoyed at him anymore, but he didn't have to know that. I just want to trouble him a bit more. It's fun.

"Naina..."

He sang, dragging my name.

I fake glared at him and turned my head to look outside the window.

"Zyada gussa ho?"

(Are you very angry?)

I exhaled trying hard to not say anything and tightened my jaw.

Ugh. I wanna talk to him so bad right now.

"Naina." He poked my arm with his index finger and I yanked his hand away.

He chuckled and I could see him shaking his head, from the corner of my eye. He extended his hand to play some songs. He jumbled between many songs before finally stopping at one.

And it was 'Tumhe Apna Banane Ka'.

God, what is he up to?

I hurriedly forwarded my hand to change the song but before I could do that, he covered the screen with his big, wide palm.

I glanced at him and he was smirking while looking at the road.

Huffing in annoyance, I sat back and folded my hands maintaining my facade of anger.

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon, sar pe hai, kab se hai

Mujhe aadat banalo ek buri, kehna ye tumse hai

Oh, my goodness, somebody please stop him. I AM OVULATING.

I screamed in my head. He might have played this song to tease me, and it was teasing me but a lot more than required.

The song kept on playing and the smirk on his face did not bulge, not even for a single second.

Rokna nahi mujhko, zidd pe aa gayi hu main,

Iss qadar deewana-pan chadha...

Dekho na yahan aake, mera haal kaisa hai,

Toot ke abhi tak na juda...

I was sitting straight looking at the road, when he changed the gear and I could not help but gawk at his muscled veiny forearms.

So damn hot for not reason at all. Will they look this hot wrapped around my hair—No! Don't go there you hormone driven woman.

I clenched my thighs together and the song finally came to an end after a whole eternity and we reached the restaurant.