~Epilogue~

500 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

NAINA'S POV

"Take out the choco chips and sprinkle it over the cupcake." I suggested but was instantly silenced by a sharp glare.

"I have already sprinkled enough of them."

"Then sprinkle some more. He loves it."

"You just want to damage his teeth by all these sweets, don't you?" I let out a dramatic gasp at being accused of something I never did.

"Why would I do that? He is my husband. I care for him."

"Yeah, of course you do."

I shook my head and tried put more choco chips on the cupcake.

"No!" Saanvi whisper yelled at me and pulled the packet from my hand. "Mom, just go back your room, papa must be waiting for you." She joined her hands and gestured at the door.

"But I want to help you." I reasoned and she pinched her brow with the little hands.

It was mid night and everyone was in their rooms except us. We were in the kitchen preparing cute cupcakes for Shobhit.

Actually she was preparing, because I wasn't allowed to touch anything right now.

I had already annoyed her enough today. First, I accidentally lost her favourite pencils and now I arrived half an hour late to help her even when she had been reminding me to be on time since morning.

She placed her hands on her tiny waist and looked up at me, "It will be really helpful if you just stand there and watch me work."

Oh my god. Look at her using that little brain to give such sarcastic replies. She never uses it while studying.

"You talk so big despite being a little girl." I too placed my hands on my waist. "You are a six year old. Act like one."

"You never act like your age then why should I?" She gave a tight lipped smile and returned to her work.

"Who taught you to talk back like this to your mother, huh?" I questioned despite knowing the answer. There is only one person in the family who is so lethally sarcastic and straight forward.

"Prerna Chachi." Saanvi shrugged like it was no big deal.

I knew it.

"Stay away from Prerna Chachi. She is spoiling you."

"I dare you, say that again." My head instantly turned to the door and saw Prerna standing there.

Why was she always roaming around in the house? It was past midnight. Shouldn't she be asleep by now?

"H-hahaha. Hi, how are you?" I stammered nervously before gaining my composure. "Need something, bitc— beautiful?"

She raised the jar that I failed to notice, "Water." She said.

She filled the jar and looked over Saanvi's shoulder, "Wow, these are so cute."

Saanvi smiled hearing the compliment and gave one cupcake to Prerna, "Thank you, Chachi." Prerna pecked Saanvi's head in reply and took the offering.

"Why are you making this in the middle of the night?" She asked.

"It's Father's day. This is for Papa." Saanvi replied in her small voice. Prerna nodded and turned to me.

"So what have you prepared for him?" She wiggled her brows mischievously.

"Please," I whined remembering the day when she once overheard me and Shobhit while I was calling him daddy just to annoy him. But she took it in the wrong way and haven't stopped teasing me since then.