34. Five Minutes

Thank you so much everyone! Our book has been read by many, in the last few days and also many people have connected with us on both Instagram and wattpad.
Thank you to each one of you🫶

280 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV
.
.
.
.

Biwi, biwi ,biwi maayeke chali gayi. Ha-ha.

Dheeraj played the song on the speaker and turned the volume up to the maximum. Swati and Aashna tried to pull me to their imaginary dance floor but I did not move an inch from my seat.

Hey, meri biwi maayeke chali gayi.

Baadal, patanga, sitara ban gaya hu, logon main phirse kunwara ban gaya hu.

Dheeraj drapped a dupatta on his head and stood on the table that was placed in the middle of the backyard and all my cousins sang their lungs out.

Aish ka zamana aaya, mausam aashiqana aaya, saath ye bahana aaya. Aaya, aaya, aaya...

Meri biwi maayeke chali gayi

They sang this line pointing there fingers at me. Dheeraj jumped from the table and acted like going away holding his dupatta like a bride and the others danced behind him in joy.

Baadal, patanga, sitara ban gaya hu, logon main phirse kunwara ban gaya hu...

They kept dancing and I looked at them from a distance. I was sitting with my hands folded over my chest and a scowl was permanently embarked on my face since Naina went to her home.

I was already missing her and these, pain in the ass, cousins of mine were not helping me at all. They were asking me "Where is Bhabhi?" And then would laugh when I glare at them.

Just one day and tomorrow she'll be here then I'll take all my kisses, and maybe her as well.

They kept dancing, singing and screaming. And I went to my room, not being able to tolerate them for one extra minute.

I entered the room and it looked unreasonably empty. It has always been like this but never looked as dull as it looked now. No long hair, no tall frame and no sweet smile could be seen. It was like, she took a part of me with her.

You're being ridiculous. She'll comeback tomorrow. Don't act like a child whose favourite candy has been snatched from him.

I rubbed a hand over my face not believing that now I've resorted to talking to myself. I went to take a quick bath. I came out wrapping a towel around my waist and opened my cupboard. My sight fell on the gift Dheeraj kept there.

Handcuff, ropes, blindfold, feathers, adult toys, lace ribbons in red and black colour and seven packets of condoms.

What was he even expecting us to do?

Shaking my head, I grabbed a comfortable pyjama. I usually do not wear anything to cover my upper body while I sleep. But yesternight I did because I thought Naina would be uncomfortable to cuddle if I was half naked.

I climbed on the bed and took Naina's pillow in my embrace. I sniffed it and pressed my face in the pillow. I slept in that very position.

.
.
.
.

Next day, I woke up early and got ready to take my wife back home. I can't believe myself. I have existed for more than twenty-nine years but never acted this desperate for anything.