One

Calla

"Are you gonna jerk off the entire trip?" I ask, annoyance leaking into my voice as I watch my orc companion vigorously rub his cock for the third time today. Looking around the meadow for any signs of danger, all I see are the flowers and clear blue sky. And the masturbating orc. After years of traveling together, there's no such thing as privacy anymore.

Brunk groans, "it's orc mating season."

I scoff, "yes I'm well aware that your entire species gets really horny for a month, but that doesn't change the fact that we are on a schedule and you're slowing us down." I pause briefly as Brunk finally orgasms, his cum making a rather large puddle on the ground. "Not to mention leaving a rather gross trail for anyone who may be following us."

Putting his cock back under his loincloth, Brunk gives me what I can only assume is a devilish smile, "if you were an orc woman I would not be leaving a trail, it would all be inside you."

Looking him up and down I retort, "if I was an orc woman I wouldn't waste my time on someone who has the smallest orc cock I've ever seen." Granted we both knew that was a lie.

Brunk was a good looking orc compared to most, standing at nearly eight feet tall and well built. His dark green body was covered in battle scars from the many monsters we had fought and his long black hair was full off gems and feathers. The only thing that could be considered unattractive about him was his chipped tusk, but secretly, I kinda like it. It makes him unique.

Brunk, however, look as at me like I just insulted his mother, "it's not small," he says softly. "You just haven't seen it up close. It's much bigger up close."

I laugh as I mount my horse, "yeah I'll take your word for it. Now let's go, we're already behind."

I don't wait for him as I spur my horse into a gallop, trying to make up for lost time. We had been hired to hunt and kill a Wilderbeast that was terrorizing a small town. Normally it would be an easy job, but the Wilderbeast hibernate for eight months of the year and if they wanted any hope of finding it before it went back to sleep they had to be in the town before the end of the week.

And thanks to Brunk, we were a day behind.

Looking back at the orc who is keeping a steady pace not far behind me, I can't help but wonder how he runs with that massive thing flipping between his legs. When he sees me looking, he makes a face at me, making me roll my eyes. We had known each other our entire lives, my family serving Brunks for generations. We had always dreamed of being monster hunters as children, and when Brunk asked me to run away with him a few years ago, I hadn't hesitated in saying yes.

It wasn't hard to find monsters to hunt. Most towns would pay good coin to be rid of their monster problems and we had made a very pretty penny over the last few years. So much in fact, that we wouldn't have to hunt ever again if we didn't want to. Not that either of us would ever consider quitting. We both loved the thrill of the hunt; the tracking, setting the traps, the great fight that usually ends up with me saving Brunks hide and then the sweaty adrenaline fucking afterwords.

Never with each other, but every town had a brothel and very grateful whores. The pair of us had fought and fucked our way across the entire kingdom and back several times over and in all that time, Brunk had never made a move on me. Not even during the orc mating season when the orc lust was at its most powerful.

I wasn't sure if I should be grateful or offended. Most of the time it was just the two of us for months and we each had needs, but Brunk had never mentioned it so neither had I. Not that I hadn't been curious of course. I've fucked almost every species that I'd found even remotely attractive, but not an orc. Surprisingly it was hard to find an orc who wanted a one night stand. Most of them were only interested in finding their mates and had no time for anyone who wasn't that.

I grin at the slight sheen of sweat that was now covering his dark green skin, it was clear that all the masturbating had exhausted him but he would never admit it. Slowing my horse to a walk I let Brunk catch up to me, "we should make camp soon."

"It won't be dark for hours," he huffs.

"Then you'll have plenty of time to catch our supper won't you?" I tell him, eyeing the horizon. Finding what I need I point, "I'll set up camp there and you go find some meat."

He runs a large hand through his long black hair, "anything in particular?"

I grin, "rabbit."

Brunk groans, "you know I hate catching them. Quick little bastards."

"Yes I know," I tell him sweetly. "Consider it payback for making us behind."

Brunk mutters something I can't hear and then says, "fine. I will catch the rabbits but you must cook."

"Deal," I agree. "You're a terrible cook anyway."

He scoffs and then takes off at a trot, heading for the trees. I nudge my horse towards the mountains and reach the campsite I had spotted just as the sun was starting to set.

Sliding down off my horse, I set about setting up camp and getting a fire started. By the time I had everything ready and my horse bedded for the night, Brunk was back with two skinned rabbits over his shoulder. He tosses them to me and then proceeds to yank his cock out. He falls the ground in a heap and starts to rub it vigorously.

Taking the rabbits, I start to cut up the meat and toss it into a pot, trying to ignore the sound of Brunk's grunting. After a particularly loud one I can't help but to look up and to my surprise he's staring at me.

"Don't look at me when you're doing that," I threaten. Holding up the blade I'm using to cut the meat with, "I may just be tempted to cut a different meat." Brunk doesn't say anything but he does avert his gaze before finishing with a grunt. "Aren't you sore yet?" I ask, slightly curious as to how he could jerk off so many times in a row.

Brunk thinks for a moment before answering, "it would be better if I had a wet pussy to pound." He gives me a look and laughs when I stab the slab of meat, "I wasn't speaking of you. It wouldn't even fit inside you!"

"You're so small it probably would," I retort.

Brunks eyes glint in the firelight, "wouldn't you like to find out?"

I pause in shock. I hadn't expected Brunk to answer like that. Usually he would just say how his dick is massive and we'd move on. Despite years of banter, he'd never actually offered before. If that was what he was doing. Fire lights in my belly and I try to ignore the arousal that is forming, "wouldn't you?" I parrot back to him.

Brunk shrugs, "I am getting tired of my hand."

"Then stop using it," I tell him softly. What was wrong with me? Why was I saying this? Did I want to fuck him or just tease him to get back at him for all the delays?

He cocks his head at me and takes a deep breath, "do you want to fuck me Calla? After all these years?"

I shrug, "maybe I'm just tired of watching you jerk off seven times a day."

"So you'd rather I fuck you instead?"

"Why should you be the only one who benefits from the mating season? We've been on the road for months and I have needs too." I put the food aside and stand up, walking around the fire until I was in front of Brunk. The orc himself doesn't move, but his cock stands up in greeting. I watch his face as I put a hand on it, lowering it enough so that I can straddle him, his cock under me. His massive hands go to my waist nervously, and I put my arms around his neck. Moving my hips along his length, I grind my pussy into him and moaning slightly at the contact. "Do you want to fuck me Brunk?"

The orc thrusts his himself against me, "yes."

After letting him grind me for a moment longer, I quickly get off of him and smirk, "then you need a bath."