Eleven

Brunk

Light blinds me as I crack open my eyes. I groan and raise my hand to shield them just as a voice reaches me.

"It's about fucking time." I couldn't see who was talking but the voice got closer, "I thought I'd actually killed you."

The voice was right in front of me and their scent fills my nose. Calla. My Calla, she found me!

"Ca- Calla," I croak out.

"Yeah it's me big boy," I can hear her grin as she answers me. "You've been asleep for a week."

"Why?"

"You don't remember?" She asks surprised. "You almost got killed by a Wilderbeast."

At the mention of the beast, panic flares through me and I struggle to make my eyes focus. A blob comes into view and it slowly focuses into Calla's face. "Where is it?"

She smirks, "I killed it."

"You could have been killed!" I growl at her. "You should have let it eat me and escaped."

She snorts, "I would have had to kill it anyway. Nobody kills my orc but me."

Her words startle me, "your orc?" Was my mate finally accepting me?

"Yes, you're mine," she says again. "But we have a few things to get straight."

"Like what?" I ask hesitantly.

"Well for one, this whole mate thing," she says with a hint of irritation. "You marked me without my consent. Without telling me what it meant, and then getting mad when I didn't know. Oh! And the fact that you've been trying to breed me this entire trip."

Now everything was making sense. "You truly didn't know about the bite?"

"No, because if I had, I never would have let you do it without a good long talk first!" She half yells. "It's kind of a shock when a whore has to tell you that you've essentially been married without consent!" I take a deep breath and her scent hits me, full of adrenaline and anger. "And that's another thing!" She explodes. "Stop smelling me! I'm not pregnant and I'm not going to be!" She sighs deeply and takes a few breaths to calm down, "if all you wanted me for was to have your kids, then you picked the wrong girl."

I ignore the pulling in my chest as I reach out and cup her small face gently, "I did not pick the wrong girl. I don't want you solely for breeding," I tell her. "I don't care if we never have kits, I just want you. My Calla. My fierce, explosive, beautiful, passionate Calla. I am sorry that I assumed you knew about the bite. I should have talked to you, not acted like a child."

Her eyes narrow at me, "this feels like a trick."

I chuckle, making my chest hurt. "No trick. I would be the happiest orc in the world to have you."

Her eyes flicker down and then back up, "yeah I can see that. It's good to know you've regained enough blood for both heads."

Puzzled I look down and was surprised to see my cock standing fully at attention. I hadn't even noticed it, but now that I had, all the pent up frustration from the past few days washes over me. "Sit on my cock, Calla," I order her.

"You literally just woke up from a week long nap after almost dying, and that's the first thing you ask for?" She asks me, amusement in her voice. "Not food, not water, not even to use the bathroom? Just for me to sit on your cock?"

I nod, "sit on my cock, little mate."

She grins as she drops her pants, "I'm not little, you're little." She positions herself over me and sinks down to my knot quickly. My chest rumbles as her tight pussy grips me, sheathing me in her warmth and wetness. "See?" She gasps out, "little."

I thrust my hips up, "if it's so little then why does it make you gasp?"

Her hips rock in time with my thrusts, "just being polite," she moans.

"Is it politeness that makes your walls clench around so quickly?" I growl as her walls do exactly that. "Is it politeness that makes you scream my name as you cover my cock in your cum?"

Our movements become faster until she is screaming my name, her pussy clenching me so tightly I fear it will never let me go. Just as Calla is about to reach her peak, she thrusts down hard and my knot slips inside her, sending both of us into a loud orgasm.

Calla sinks against my chest as I cradle my little mate, "do not fall asleep," I warn her. "We have a weeks worth of fucking to catch up on."