Four

Brunk

My little mate is a bitch.

Granted I've known this for years. I've seen her anger towards others, known her pettiness, her stubbornness. I've been on the receiving end of it for years, but never like this.

Does she not know what she does to me? How I ache for her? Can she not feel the mating pull too?

I know she wants me, I smelled her arousal when she looked at me. Her scent only got stronger as she sucked my cock. I can't help the growl that rumbles my chest as I think about her lips on me.

Her demanding lips.

I hear her chuckle at my discomfort and look over at where she's leaning against the wall, pretending to be asleep. There's a slight smile dancing on her lips and I can hear her irregular heartbeat.

Her arousal still fills the cave and my cold aches with every breath I take. My hand grips my cock and strokes it as I look at her, but it's not the same. Now that I've felt her wrapped around me, had her pussy clenching me, her hands and lips on me, my own hand would never be good enough again.

No, I would not spill unless it was inside my mate. All my seed was for her now, to make our kits.

I can't help but wonder if she is pregnant now. I'd heard stories where females could get pregnant from the first mating. Sniffing deeply, I take in Calla's scent, searching past her sweet arousal trying to find the heady scent of a kit, but disappointment fills me as I realize her scent hasn't changed.

"Stop smelling me," she barks, giving me a glare as she 'wakes up.'

"I like how you smell," I argue. "So sweet, so aroused."

She crosses her arms, "I am not."

I chuckle, "you lie. I can smell it."

"Well who says I'm aroused because of you?" She retorts. "Maybe I'm thinking about that little Sphinx I fucked from the last tavern we stopped in."

My chest rumbles as jealousy flares through me. Sure we'd both fucked our fair share of people, but that was before I knew she was mine. "I can pleasure you better then that winged cat can."

She laughs, "I'm not so sure about that. She did things with her tongue that nobody has ever done before."

My mouth waters at the mere possibility of tasting her again and I growl, "then let me eat you and prove that I'm the best."

"Hmm," she sighs. "You'll have to keep your cock to yourself. Think you can do that?"

Both of my heads bounce as I nod, "yes! It will remain out of your sweet, tight, intoxicating pussy until you beg me for it."

She laughs, "you're the one begging." She gets up and crosses her arms, "and oddly enough it's doing something for me. So, maybe if you keep begging me, we can both get something out of this."

If my mate wants me to beg, then beg I will. "I would do whatever you asked of me," I tell her as I start to get up.

She stops me with a look, "you'll stay on your knees where you belong. If you want me, then crawl to me."

Never have I dropped to all fours so fast. I crawl as quickly as I can to her, my cock so hard that it bounces above the ground and points towards Calla as if pulling me towards her. I'm only a few seconds I'm kneeling in front of her, my head level with her chest.

Her hands go to my face, running over my skin softly as she traces my cheekbones and then her hands grip my tusks. "Such a good little orc. So eager," she tugs my tusks slightly and pulls my face closer to hers. My excitement soars as I think she's going to kiss me, but she doesn't. She only grins at my excitement, "so fucking eager." She pushes my head back down and nods.

I take that as my cue to feast.

My hands go to the ties on her pants and after fumbling with the small cords for a painful moment, I finally just rip them off. She scoffs but doesn't say anything as I pull her pants down and reveal her beautiful pussy. It had only been a few hours since I'd last seen it, but it was far too long.

When her pants are out of the way, I bury my face between her thighs and breath deeply, letting the sweet smell of her fill my senses. Her hands go to my hair as I breath, tugging me closer. A loud growl escapes me as I pick her up and brace her against the cave wall, her legs on my shoulders and my hands on her perfect ass.

Her arousal scent grows stronger and I run my tongue flatly along the length of her, wanting every last drop of her nectar. Her hips move slightly when my tongue runs over her clit and I do it again, getting a bigger reaction.

My mate is a tough woman, but even the toughest of women will come undone with the proper touches.

I suck her folds into my mouth and suck them while my tongue finds her opening and dips in and out. There's more of her sweet flavor there and I eat it greedily as she moves her pussy against my face, silently demanding more. I wish she would cry out for me as she did the first time, but I remember that she wants me to beg this time.

So I do, but with my tongue, not wanting to waste air or time on words.

I move my attention back to her clit, running my tongue over her flatly again and again, giving her clit a circle with each pass until finally I keep my tongue flat on it and make a circle motion. The ridges on my tongue hit her from all directions and she finally makes a sound. Just a small one, but it spurs me on.

Her hands tighten in my hair as I feast, pulling us closer and closer. Her nails dig into my scalp and my chest rumbles at the feeling, wanting, needing more of her.

I pull my mouth from her glistening pussy and beg, "can I fuck you my Calla? I beg you, my cock aches to feel you."

"I thought you'd never ask," she says breathlessly. I don't hesitate in lowering her onto my throbbing cock, both of us moaning loudly as she stretches around me and covers me to my knot. Her hand reaches down and gives it a squeeze, "this is an interesting thing."

Her touch almost makes me spill right then and I have to move her hand from it. "Unless you want me to finish quickly I wouldn't touch it," I warn her.

She smirks, "good to know." She reaches back down and gives it a hard squeeze that immediately sends me over. I cry out as I spill inside her and she moves her hips slightly making my cum run down my cock and letting her slide over my knot. "Much better," she moans as she starts ride me.

She rides me quickly, hungrily, as she builds her pleasure. I stare at her in awe as she fucks me, moaning as she uses me for her pleasure until I feel her tighten around me as she cums.

Her walls grip my cock and knot tightly, pulsing as she rides her euphoria, sending me into my own. Slowly her walls stop pulsing and my knot releases us, but she makes no move to remove herself from my lap. Her head nestles into my chest and I hold her, feeling content for the first time in years as we listen to the rainfall.