Three

Calla

"Damn orc," I mutter as my horse walks gently under me. Despite the slow pace, each step still sent a dull ache through me. "Damn orc cock," I say angrily, throwing a smirking Brunk a hateful look.

"I told you it was not small," he says, rather prideful. He had been in a particularly good mood all morning and hadn't even jerked off once. While I was grateful that we weren't stopping every hour, I was angry that now I was slowing us down. "Maybe if I rub your pussy you won't hurt," he offers, moving towards me.

I put up a hand to stop him, "stay away from me. We can't afford any more delays." Even as I say it, a large thunderclap shakes the trees around us. In the next instant, the sound of rain on leaves is all that can be heard. I'm instantly soaked to the bone, but I don't want to stop.

Brunk comes close to me despite my warning, "we should find a place to camp until this passes."

It was the logical thing to do but I couldn't help but wonder if he had another reason for wanting to make camp. Motioning to the thick trees I ask, "and just where would you suggest we do that?"

He laughs and takes the lead, making his way through some low hanging trees and disappearing. Sliding off my horse, I follow cautiously and after fighting with the branches, emerge into a large cave. Brunk has the lantern going already and it cast ominous shadows on the walls.

He sniffs deeply, "we are alone. Nothing has lived here for a long time."

Nodding, I head back out to my horse who was eyeing me pathetically through the rain and bring him into the cave. He shakes off and seems more than content now that he's dry. Tossing Brunk the small jar of dragon fire we have I order, "make a fire."

He grunts and clears a small area before poring a small pool of the dragon fire out. He sparks his flint over it and it roars to life, burning brightly. It'll burn hot for hours with no fuel and is highly coveted, only to be used sparingly.

Pulling the rest of the supplies off my horse, I untack him and set his things out to dry, along with my bedroll and, after a quick debate, strip the clothes that I'm currently wearing.

Brunk makes a sound and I look over to see him also naked, his cock standing erect and already glistening with his precum. With the flickering firelight he was pussy quivering beautiful. A fact that drives home when I feel my own arousal start to slide down my thighs. I have no intention of fucking him though. Rather, I let my anger out to play.

"Lay down," I order him. He doesn't hesitate and is on his back in the blink of an eye. Walking towards him, I take my time, letting the anticipation build. His eyes follow me as his cock somehow stands up even more. "Since we are trapped here," I say softly, "with nothing better to do, I suppose we can play around." When I reach him, I sit on his legs, his cock standing in front of me. Gripping the base of it, I lean forward and lick it from base to head.

Brunk groans under me, his hips moving as I swirl my tongue around his cockhead. My hands work up to his knot, gripping it tightly. It juts out from his cock and pulses under my touch. I glance down at and wonder how in the hell that fit inside me. However it did, it was probably the reason I was so sore today.

I run my hands up and down it, watching Brunk tremble under my hands. "Do you like that, little orc?"

Brunk growls, "I am not little."

I squeeze his knot tighter, getting another, different growl. "You didn't answer my question, little orc."

He hisses, "I like your touch."

I take him in my mouth, sucking him hard and tracing his ridges with my tongue. He thrusts, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. He practically snarls when I remove him and order, "don't move. If you move, then you will have to finish yourself. Do you understand?" He grunts quickly, his body going still. "Good orc."

Putting him back in my mouth, I go to work on his cock. Sucking his cockhead, squeezing his knot and tracing his ridges with my tongue. He moans and groans, but doesn't move. His sweet precum fills my mouth and I lick it happily for a blissful minute.

And then he moves.

Just a small movement, but one that doesn't escape me. Taking him out of my mouth I smirk, "bad orc. You moved, you lose."

I go to get up and his hands are on my hips, lifting me up above his cock, "I ache for you," he groans as he settles his cock at my opening.

"Good, now we both ache." I slap his cock away and his hands, walking towards the fire when he finally sets me down.

My clothes are dry by now and I quickly dress, sitting down heavily with my back on the cave wall. I hear Brunk groaning unhappily and I smile.