Two

Brunk

The hot spring sloshes as I get in and I can't help the sigh that escapes me as the warm water washes over my skin. The pool we were in was small and Calla almost had to sit on my lap to fit. "This would be a good place to fuck," I tell her. "Warm, private, water for easy sliding.

Calla gives me a look, "If you expect to just shove that thing inside me before you've had a bath, you're mistaken.

I stare at her in disbelief, "I would never shove it. I would much prefer it to slide in on your cum after I have feasted on your pussy."

Calla's face flushes at my words, "like you would even know how." In an instant I'm moving, flipping her so that she's laying along my muscular arms with her legs over my shoulders. She squirms slightly as her pussy is on full display in front of me, "that wasn't a challenge Brunk."

I give her a grin, "too late. You'll eat your words while I eat you."

Before she can respond, my head is buried between her thighs and my tongue has already found her clit. My mouth is large enough to cover her entirety and I drag my ribbed tongue between her folds, opening her and flicking her clit before plunging my tongue into her. My tongue is long enough to easily fill her, making her squirm and moan as I feast.

Her sweet juices flood my senses and her moans are music to me, making my cock stand rigidly. It's never been this hard and I can't wait to dip it into Calla's sweet pussy. But she must beg me first and be nice and dripping.

My tongue continues it's feast, lapping up her sweetness. Nothing has ever tasted this good and I could picture myself eating her daily. I suck on her folds as my tongue plunges into her over and over until she's gripping my hair. Her moans turn quick and breathy and I know her release is near.

I eat her until her sweetness explodes on my tongue in a wave and she lays trembling in my arms. "Fuck... me," she pants out.

"As you wish," I grunt.

My cock aches at the promise of her sweet pussy as I lower her down to meet my cockhead. My width was double that of hers, and I start to rock gently, teasing her opening but never entering. Calla moans from the pressure at her opening, "just fuck me Brunk," she groans as she lays in my arms.

"Almost," I grunt, rocking slightly harder. After a few more, my cockhead finally slips inside her and Calla cries out as I stretch her. "So small," I groan, pushing into her more.

"Fuck," Calla moans as my ribbed cock slides between her folds.

"Do you like my cock?" I grunt as I push more of it inside her.

Calls moans louder, "I want more."

She tries to move, to take more of me faster, but I hold her firmly, "you are so small and my cock is big. You must take it slowly. For now at least."

Little by little, I slide my cock into her until I'm fully sheathed in her tight pussy, my knot hitting against her opening. I'd never fucked a human before and was amazed that Calla could take me entirely. I stop for a moment to let her pussy adjust before pulling out slightly and rocking back into her. Calla bucks into me, her lips parted and head thrown back, her small fingers digging into my arms.

Pulling out further, I push into her quickly, getting a sharp moan. I go slowly, almost gently, not wanting to hurt her. If she had been an orc woman I would have bent her over the edge of the pool and fucked her hard, but Calla was no orc and I must restrain myself.

But Calla had other ideas.

"If you aren't going to fuck me properly," she got out between my slow thrusts, "then exit me and forget the entire thing."