1-13: Test

"Ok class dismissed." Teacher says, Kamari grabs his bag, "Uhh Kamari stay back for me."

Kamari sits back down, everyone leaves as the teacher walks forward and drops his test infront of him:

Name: Kamari Green
GRADE: 56.21%/E

"Oh my mom's gonna kill me." Kamari says

"Kamari you have one of the lowest grades in my class...what's up?" She asks

"I'm ass at math?" He asks

"Well that's obvious." She says, "Look I'm giving you a chance to repeat the test tomorrow if you fail that one your grade is gonna be taking a huge hit in this class."

Manny waits for Kamari outside the door as he walks out sighing, "Whats up?" She asks

"Not my grade." He says handing his paper to her.

"Oh Kamari how are you messing up in Ms. Langstrom's class?" She asks

"Maths never been the grade for me." He says

"Yeah well it's gonna have to or you're gonna fail the class." Manny says

"Can't blame me math is so hard at..." Kamari says

Kamari lays against his bed trying to study, his window is knocked on as manny is revealed

"How the-" he begins walking over to the window and opening it, "How did you get up here?"

"I climbed." She says entering through the window.

"Well that's obvious." Kamari says kissing her.

"I came to help you!" She shouts

"You Can try man." He says

First, Manny offered to be Kamari's study partner. She suggested they set aside specific study sessions where they could work together on math problems, discuss concepts, and clarify any confusion. They decided to meet at the local library, a quiet and focused environment where they could concentrate on their studies.

To make the studying process more enjoyable, Manny incorporated various interactive techniques. She brought colorful markers, sticky notes, and flashcards to help Kamari visualize complex formulas and concepts. Through visual aids, Kamari found it easier to understand and remember the mathematical principles.

Furthermore, Manny encouraged Kamari to teach her what he had learned. They engaged in role reversal, where Kamari played the role of the teacher while explaining mathematical concepts to Manny. This not only solidified Kamari's understanding but also boosted his confidence in his own abilities.

Manny also searched for additional resources, such as online tutorials and practice quizzes, to supplement their studying sessions. They utilized online math forums, where Kamari could ask questions and interact with other students who were facing similar challenges.