13

~Skiing skills~
December 13

"THERE'S BREAKFAST!!" Julius's voice pierces through the house, waking me up from a deep sleep. I force myself to sit up in the massive bed, my eyes struggling to even stay open. My head pounds with a headache that's making me question my whole existence.

I guess that's the aftermath of having a snow fight at 2 am, leaving you with a total of 4 hours of sleep. I silently groan, as I step out of bed. Dealing with a 5 year old on 4 hours of sleep, might be the worst thing imaginable.

I put my curly hair into a messy ponytail, throwing a hoodie over my pyama panths. It's honestly embarrsing that the Leclerc family has to see me like this.

Quickly shaking my whole body in an attempt at waking myself up, I step out of my room, the smell immediately delighting me.

"Carolina honey!" Pascale exclaims with a smile, as she sees me approach the kitchen. Thankfully everyone else are in their pyjamas, but I'll bet good money on that I look at least twice as tired as them.

"I made pancakes" Pascale says, turning around to show me the platter of pancakes, the smell making my mouth run.

"It looks amazing Pascale" I tell her with a smile, bending down to give Julius, who is fighting my leg for attention, a good morning hug.

"Papa won't wake up!" Julius tells me, his brows furrowed as he looks towards Charles's bedroom. Guess I'm not the only one who got hit hard after last night.

"Your papa has had a rough couple of weeks Julius. He deserves some sleep" Pascale tells Julius from the dining table, showing off her breakfast to the others.

Julius lets out a scoff, clearly not appreciating the idea of letting Charles sleep. I pick him up, the fabric of his pyjamas, with small cars painted on, gliding under my fingers.

With Julius in my hold, I walk over to the dining table, where various breakfast meals are set up, the table making my mouth and stomach rise with happiness.

"Rough night?" Carla asks me in a whisper, as Pascale introduces her food to us all. "Couldn't sleep" I answer with a slight smile, great. Everyone can see I'm extremely sleep deprived.

"What about you?" I ask her in a whisper, the corners of my lips curving into a smug smile. Carla's cheeks grow pink, as she lightly slaps my arm.

I laugh at her, a smirk plastered over my lips. She feels like the little sister I've always wanted. And now I finally get to tease someone about their love life.

"But to answer your question. I actually slept very well" She answers with a smile in a quiet tone, as Lorenzo and Charlotte speak about something I'm not bothering to listen in on.

"Oh really?" I reply, shooting an eyebrow at her, as Arthur begins to hug her behind, softly kissing her neck. I smile at them, turning my head to give them, some kind of privacy.

Julius looks at them with pure disgust, which makes me laugh, as I set him down in his high chair. "Well should we get started?" Pascale asks us all, getting seated with a smile.

We all follow suit, the others sitting down in pairs, leaving me alone with the empty seat where Charles was supposed to sit.

The food gets passed around, every single platter of breakfast looking extremely delicious. "When are we heading out today?" Arthur asks from the other end of the table, stuffing himself with eggs.