22

~Goddess~
December 22

Contains sexual content,
chapter can be skipped if you want!!

"Carolina will you-" Julius' small voice suddenly erupts in the living room. In record speed I release my lips from Charles', pulling away.

I look over at Julius, disgust written over his face by the sight before him. Charles fights back a smile, walking over to his son.

"What were you saying Mon ange?" Charles softly asks Julius, bending down to his level. I admire how quickly he can just switch to dad mode, and be there for Julius the second he needs it.

"I just wanted to ask Carolina if she could read me my bedtime story.." Julius answers, shyly looking up at me with his puppy eyes.

Charles smiles up at me, stroking a hand through Julius' brunette hair. My heart warms looking at them.

"I would love to, Julius" I answer, a smile creeping up my lips.

--❄--

Julius opens the door into his bedroom with a proud smile. He's dressed in his lighting McQueen pyjamas, his eyes still slightly red after a breakdown when Charles had to brush his teeth.

"Look!" Julius exclaims, showing me his bedsheets. I have to hold back a laugh. It's Lighting McQueen bedsheets of course.

"Which story to you want to read?" I ask him, turning on the small lamp besides his bed, and turning off the big one in the ceiling.

Julius considers my question very throughly, his eyes trailing over the bookshelf. After what felt like an eternity, Julius finally picks out a book with a satisfied smile.

I can't help the smile that covers my lips, as Julius places the book in my hands. The little prince. It used to be my absolute favorite book when I was younger.

Memories of my father reading me this exact book flash my mind, as Julius drops down into his bed, that's way too big for him. My eyes slightly glaze looking at him, his bedsheets rolled up to his chin.

I push away the tears. Not now. I sit down in the bed, opening the book, before the bedroom door suddenly opens.

In sneaks Charles, quietly closing the door behind him. With a smile, he snuggles down besides Julius in the bed.

I begin reading the story, both of their eyes fixated on me as Julius cuddles up to his father. I can barely focus on reading, my attention constantly being averted to how cute they look.

Once I get to the end of the story, a soft little snore hums in the room. I look up from the book, my heart melting into pieces.

Julius peacefully sleeps, curled up on his fathers chest. Charles looks admiringly at Julius the same way I do, a smile glued to his lips as he looks at his son.

"You're an amazing father Charles" I whisper, my gaze stuck on Julius, his mouth hanging slightly open as he snores.

I can feel Charles' eyes turn to me immediately. There's silence for a couple of moments, before Charles gently moves Julius off him.