Theseus fucking Scamander

December 9th, 1925.

The Scamander brothers were now on a train that was going across Europe. They were accompanied by Bunty, Newt's assistant, and Yusuf Kama, whom they met already at the train station. 

Theseus found himself reading the Daily Prophet while Kama was looking out the window admiring the snowy countryside. Theseus wondered why was the man here, but it was all part of Dumbledore's plan, so he had to trust the process. Even when he felt like was walking through a mined field blindfolded.

"What did they say at the Ministry?" Asked Newt all of the sudden. Theseus stopped his reading and looked at the front page, where Newt's eyes were glued. 'Who will triumph? Liu or Santos?' could be read as pictures of them moved on the page. The elections were soon, in a few days, actually. "Liu or Santos?"

"Well, officially, the Ministry takes no position." Theseus answered. "Unofficially, smart money's on Santos." He added with a smile. "Although anyone would be better than Vogel."

"Anyone?" Asked Yusuf as he looked at the back page, Theseus turned the paper to have a look, it was Grindelwald's wanted poster.

"I don't believe he's on the ballot, Kama. He also happens to be a fugitive."

"Is there a difference?" Theseus frowned but, when he was about to answer, the chimney of the wagon they were in started rumbling.

"Spinning!" Said our friend Jacob Kowalski as he stepped out of the chimney, accompanied by a tall woman with dark skin and long black hair. "Always with the spinning." He complained and Theseus stood up, leaving the newspaper on his chair.

"Jacob!" Newt exclaimed and rushed to hug his friend, something Theseus did resent a bit. "Welcome. You brilliant man." They smiled at each other. "Sorry. I was absolutely sure that Professor Hicks would convince you."

"Yeah. You know me, pal. I can't pass up a good Portkey." Said Jacob, chuckling.

"Mister Scamander." Said the woman to Newt.

"Professor Hicks." Newt greeted. "At long last." Both spoke at the same time. "So, Professor Lally Hicks and I, we've corresponded for many years, but we've never actually met." Newt explained with a smile. "So, her book in advanced charming casting is a must-read."

"Newt is far too kind." Said Hicks. "Fantastic Beasts is required reading for all my fifth years." Newt smiled brightly.

"Now, let me make some introductions." He turned towards his assistant. "So, this is, um, Bunty Broadacre, my indispensable assistant for the past seven years." The woman wearing a green hat and a green coat with strawberry blonde hair, that had two baby Nifflers on both her shoulders smiled at him.

"Eight years." She corrected. "And one hundred and sixty four days." She added and Theseus smiled to himself as he rose his eyebrows.

"Hmm." Hicks said.

"As you can see, indispensable." Newt added. "And, this is-"

"Yusuf Kama." The man introduced himself. "Pleasure."

"And you, obviously, already made Jacob's acquaintance." With that Newt seemed to wrap the introductions, to which Theseus frowned and cleared his throat.

"Newt?" Said man turned around and nodded.

"Right. So, this is my brother Theseus, and, um, he works for the Ministry."

"Actually, head of the British Auror Office." Theseus commented.

"Ah! Well, I'll have to ensure my wand registration's up to date." Newt smiled at Lally's words.