Skyfall

December 11th, 1925.
Kingdom of Bhutan, South Asia.

  Theseus apparated in Bhutan after he had teleported from Hogwarts. He didn't know here Jacob and Dumbledore were, or Newt, Lally or Bunty. He started walking down the different alleys and crowded streets to get to the temple where the Ceremony would take place. His grip around the suitcase holder intensified when he felt eyes on him. He turned around and there was Newt. They nodded at each other before walking opposite ways.

  Few yards in, he felt more eyes on him, when his eyes moved up, he saw people on the ceilings. He turned right in an alleyway and kept on walking, sudden movement to his left caught his eye and he stopped. His eyes landed on two men, he drew out his wand and turned right. Theseus walked a few more meters until he saw people in front of him, so he started walking backwards.

  Suddenly, his back collided against someone. When he looked over his shoulder, he realised it was Lally the one behind him. He sighed when he saw all the people surrounding them, they were going to fight their way out of this one and it won't be as easy, for the enemies were standing on the ceilings, behind them, on their flanks, everywhere; and there were too many of them. It was a group of what seemed to be twenty people against two. Thankfully, they are a pair of skilled wizards.

  Theseus breathed in, the second a bell rang somewhere, the first spell flew from behind them and hit a man that was going to attack Theseus. He turned around and saw his favourite red haired girl behind him, he smiled to himself as she joined them. Theseus blocked the spells of the ones on the balconies and the ceilings while Lally handled the ones that got too close, as well as Amélie.

  Four fell, then five, three fell when Lally threw crystal balls at them, two when Amélie made a column of cauldrons fall on top of them, one when she threw him backwards and trapped him against the wall, one when Theseus used the very same spell, another one when Lally made a blanket trap a woman in it, the final two when the Aurors knocked them out and they fell from the ceilings. As the three of them took a deep breath, Theseus turned to face Amélie.

"Are you alright?" His hand instinctively cupped her cheek as he saw the bruises and cuts on her face; his eyes reflected worry, he wasn't there to save her from that pain. "What did they do to you?"

"Nothing that won't heal." She said in a monotone voice. Theseus frowned when he acknowledged her voice sounded off. "You replicated the case." She said looking at the cases Theseus and Lally were carrying. "Smart move."

"It's all part of the plan." Amélie nodded at Lally's words.

"And which one has the Qilin?" Theseus' frown deepened.

"How do you know about the Qilin?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'how do you know'? Dumbledore told me."

"You weren't there."

"I'm telling you, Dumbledore told me about it. Now, we gotta hurry."

"But you said you only knew about the letters."

"Theseus, this is ridiculous and we've got to keep moving. I'll distract them, give me the case." Her hand found the suitcase, when she pulled it to take the case with her, Theseus didn't let go. "Thes..." She pulled it again and tightened her grip around her wand, something Scamander did too.

"Let go of the case." She tilted her head and he saw what seemed to be a mist in her eyes, he also noticed how her eyes weren't their usual shade of green, but darker, they seemed almost black. She's being controlled. He thought as his mind rushed to come up with an idea of how to snap her out of it. Nothing came to mind.