𝟶𝟶.𝟷 ➜ Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ ❝Tʜᴇ Vɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜs❞

HOORAY! THIS OFFICIALLY BECAME A BOOK!
You asked for a book for Villain Y/N, so I decided to make one!
Though this does mean the oneshot book with be on hold.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
✮✮✮
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Everything was a blur.

Digits, numbers, code, static.

Until, finally, you popped into existence.

Mischief.

The one word your whole code revolves around. Not only to be an evil villain and stop things from going smoothly. But to also cause chaos and destruction. Anything a good villain would do right?

You scared Caine when you first appeared. At first he wasn't sure exactly who you were. Then learned the developers thought it would be a good idea to add a villain in the bunch. To, y'know, spice things up a little.

And to there, you were born, Y/N. Also known as,

The Villain of the Circus.

Also, since Caine has a helper, Bubble. You got a helper, or as you like to say sidekick, Star. She was a gold floating star and called you 'chief' usually. Though, right when Bubble and Star met each other. It was obvious they both took a liking to each other. Which lead to constant make out sessions between them-

Ahem... but that's not important is it? Back on with the show!

As well, Caine had sort of a love-hate relationship with you. You ruined his adventures, but looked good doing it. I guess it wasn't a secret that he found you attractive, as every time you dared to get close to him, he'd freeze up and start stuttering. Sometimes you'd use this to your advantage.

Like at times when he stops you from committing your villainous acts, a little flirting here and there and suddenly he's a statue. Allowing you to quickly commit it before dashing off, or rather, poof-ing away.

Everyone played their part and you played yours. Dear Villain of the Circus, enjoy messing around with the unlucky souls who managed to get their self's tangled up in this digital circus.

After all,

That's what you were made for.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
✮✮✮
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Quick side note, here's what Villain Y/N looks like along with star:

Bro is the definition of: >:3

You don't have to imagine Y/N like this, you can change the design of them if you want! This is just how they will look in the story so you can just change some parts when it describes them.