𝟶𝟶.𝟹➜𝐂𝐡.𝟐 ❝Bᴀᴅ-Nᴏᴛ sᴏ Bᴀᴅ Vɪʟʟɪᴀɴ❞

SORRY FOR THE WAIT LOL

Also a song that I think fits Villian Y/N

𝐃𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 :by: 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄

One more thing, this chapter is going to be little moments with Y/N interacting with the other characters. As a way to show their relationship with everyone.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"AND YOU NEVER CARED TO TELL ME?!"

Caine exclaimed as you sighed, rolling your eyes.

"Well no, not really," you sighed. "I mean, how would I know that little exit door would lead to the void?" You chuckled, doing some hand gesture. That seemed to annoy Caine; in which only made you smirk.

"Y/N, you know it's the moral decision to alarm if someone did end up going into that exit door!" Caine stated, crossing his arms.

"And when did I ever make a moral decision?" You chuckled, crossing one leg over the other. You placed your chin on the plan of your hand. "That's not my job dear ol' Cainey." You say, pointing at him.

Caine huffed as he felt himself blush at your 'little nickname.' Not that you could really see his blush, but since you've basically known Caine from the start of your existence, you can tell when he's getting flustered or embarrassed. And with that, your little mischievous smile grew wider.

You always had fun playing around with everyone's emotions a bit. Not like, manipulating them or emotionally abusing anyone, that was out of your code. As, everything like that is strongly prohibited. More like, flirting just to make them blush or making them extremely confused for no reason at all. That was fun, to you at least.

"By the way, tell your dirty assistant to get away from mine!" You said, changing the subject as you suddenly remembered to finally tell him that. You kept forgetting to, and now just remembered, so that's one thing to check off your list.

"Bubble isn't dirty! But, believe me, I have TRIED." Caine says in an over exaggerated tone. "I cannot get Bubble away from Star... every time I try to, Bubble always finds some loophole... or disobeys me entirely." Caine explained, as he crossed his arms probably thinking back to all those times he confronted Bubble.

You sighed and rubbed your temples. "Honestly... same here for Star. I bet you, they having some type of romantic movie night right now."

(Y/N was right, Bubble and Star are in fact having a romantic movie night right now.)

"But, back to Pomni. Please, for the love of everything digital, go easy on her! She just got here and already had 42 mental breakdowns..."

Caine looked slightly defeated. But looked at you with a knowing look. Seems he already knew what you were going to say.

"Hm, let me think bout it.