𝟶𝟶.𝟼➜𝐂𝐡.5 ❝A Rᴇᴀʟ Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ❞

Villain Y/N lore?!?!?!?!?!!!

Eeeeeeeeeee

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

The yelling of an Australian accent echoed through the purple void.

The wind still whipped through your hair as you shifted the position you were in. You then landed on you feet, flipping your hair as you did. Pomni then fell flat on her face a few feet away from you. You turn your head over your look at her. 'Yikes,' you thought as you watched her get up.

"Where are we?" You hear the Gummy gator speak up. And in which you switch your attention to him. "W-What's all of this?" He stumbled over his words, glancing over at the.. hm, I forgot what you called it. "I-I don't know.." Pomni answered, she then turned to you; assuming you had an answer. To which you shrug, "We're somewhere under the map, I'm pretty sure." You didn't exactly know, as it was Caine's creation, not yours.

The gator looked at you with a confused expression. "'Map'?" He questioned, you didn't reply. "Are aren't you two, or any of your crew up here?" He then asked. You shoved your hands in your pockets, and cocked your head to the side. "I-I'm not sure... be—because we're not, uh, NPC's?" Pomni then answered his question.

"'NPC's?' What are you on about?" He replied, clenching his fists. He then adverted his eyes to somewhere else, before once again turning back to you and Pomni. "What are you people?" He paused, and then turned his head down to look at his hands. "What am I?" He said, asking yet another question. You just stared at him, a hand now on your hip. You felt... sympathy for him. That's what your data detected the feeling was.

That was.. rather odd—

"Where's mum?" He interrupted your thoughts. "Y-You have a mom?" Pomni's question was ignored when the gummy gator spoke up once again. "Shouldn't she be here with everybody else?" He took a shaky breath, looking down at his hands once again. "I can't even remember her face.. Did she ever have a face? Was anything ever real?"

"Okay, w-w-wait. Don't— don't think about that." Pomni tried to take his mind off of that. "There must be some way to launch ourselves back up, right?" Pomni walked over to the fudge looking monster. The gummy gator was breathing heavily, his eyes still glued to his hands. Before he finally looked to you and Pomni.

"I want you to tell me exactly what I am.."

You and Pomni stayed silent for a moment. "Well, you're an NPC." You speak up, breaking the silence. "And, yeah, basically everything you've ever known has been a lie! But hey! You're not the only one!" You answered, placing your hands on your hips. You laugh, but it then fades away when you see both of their expressions. Your smile was then replaced by a guilty frown as you took your hands off your hips.

"..sorry.."

- - -

You leave Pomni and the gummy gator alone as you knew you would just make things worse. After all, with your programming, your not exactly the most helpful when in comes to comforting people. You stand off to the side, until you perk up at Pomni and the gummy gator conversing.