𝟶𝟶.𝟸 ➜ ᴄʜ. 1 ❝A Rᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Qᴜᴀɪɴᴛ Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.❞

IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE THIS AT LEAST 1,500+ WORDS LONG!!
SINCE THE PROLOGUE WAS PRETTY SHORT

quaint
/kwānt/
adjective
attractively unusual or old-fashioned.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
✪✪✪
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"Chief!" Star appeared behind you, yelling in an excited manner.

"What? I'm in the middle of planning my next evil scheme. Which is really just me exploding 100 bombs all around the circus at the same time.."

"Sorry Chief, but a new human has entered the circus!" Star spun around, her voice getting a little high pitched due to her excitement. "A new human huh?" You said, an evil giggle followed your words.

You spun back around in your chair. Tapping your fingers together, a smile bringing up the corners of your lips. "That means another person to mess with! Do you think Caine told them about me yet? Because if so, then my little surprise plan won't work." You sighed, placing a finger on your chin.

Star tilted themselves to the right, as a way to display that she was thinking. "Hm, I don't think so! First time I saw them they were finding out her name. I haven't heard them mention you yet!" Star informed. Her smile, which seemed to be almost permanent because she rarely frowns, seemed to get brighter. Knowing exactly what you were thinking.

"Great! I'll go get my bombs- I mean, 'warm welcome gear.'" You smirked, which really looked like the hamster smile. You placed your hands on the desk, and pushed outward. Allowing you to stand up and out of your chair. Walking to your closet, you looked at all the star stickers and other things that you may have pasted onto your closet door.

Plain closets were no fun, especially if they were filled with bombs. You placed your hands on the door nob, pulled it down and opened it. You sighed in admiration as you looked at your bomb collection. A beautiful closet, filled with beautiful bombs. The most wonderful thing in the world, in your opinion.

But, you realize you only had a certain amount of time before your surprise introduction, won't exactly be a surprise anymore. Quickly shoving a few bombs in your pocket (TADC/Cartoon logic), you then close the doors to your closet.

You then backed up and looked at Star, she nodded, knowing what you were implying. You then snapped your fingers, and teleported to the main circus area. Out of site, of course, you were up above sitting on top of one of the floating balls.

Holding one bomb in your hand, throwing it up and then catching it with the same hand. You were being pretty careless with the bomb. Knowing that if you do in fact drop the bomb, you could just use force to bring it back up. Plus, you were too high up for them to notice the bomb falling before you forced it up. Well, they would probably notice it if they looked up. But it's whatever.

You couldn't exactly hear them, but Caine just pulled out the name slot thing. Probably to find the fresh meat's new name. You then thought of throwing the bomb right when she gets her new name. That'll be perfect.

And right when you hear grandma's dentures yell, "WE SHOULD HAVE AN ADVENTURE FOR OUR NEW MEMBER, POMNI!" You lit up the bomb, and there it went. Everyone looked at the bomb, you giggled as you forced the ball to float a little more down so you could see their faces. Before you could actually see their expressions, the bomb exploded and turned into a fog of smoke.