𝟶𝟶.𝟻➜𝐂𝐡.4❝Cᴀɴᴅʏ Fᴏʀ ᴀ Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴ❞

First off I would like to thank everyone who has given me ideas for this chapter! You guys came up with amazing ideas!

And to everyone in which will not have their ideas used in this chapter, I would still like to thank you too!

Anyways, the chapter you've all been waiting for!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

The colorful circus surrounded the poor unfortunate souls who had gotten trapped in this digital world.

Currently, the shows ringmaster, Caine, was screeching about the adventure for today. Just as Caine finished explaining, Bubble with their sharp teeth and smile began to speak about their irrelevant opinion.

"An entire kingdom of candy, sounds.. sticky!" Bubble said, their lifeless eyes hiding some horrific secrets. "Very sticky indeed!" Caine replied, swooshing his arm to the left.

"Sound- [CΩΠTΣΠT DΣLΣTΣD] ." Caine was flabbergasted at what Bubble just... said. "Bubble you can't say that.." Caine trailed off.

"Oh Bubble!" Star fawned, looking as if there were hearts in her eyes. "Star if you get more than 1 inch closer to that thing I'm taking away the privilege of spinning around.." You whisper aggressively to Star, pulling her away from... it.

You did this as Caine desperately tried to convince Zooble to join in on this adventure. New AI? Oh yeah, new AI. Whatever, you just needed to focus on keeping Star away from Bubble.

Well that was until your focus was then swooped away by Caine pushing Ragatha, Gangle, and Pomni into a portal which led to the 'Candy Cannon Kingdom'. You hum, thinking of what possible chaos you could cause. Your infamous mischievous smile makes its way onto your face.

You then look to the left and create your own portal, and skip inside of it.

.      .      .

The cart slowly entered the Candy Cannon Kingdom. You watched as it did, hiding in the crowd. You couldn't make an appearance just yet due to you being the literal devil in this kingdom. But hiding amongst the mannequins was going to give you a good chance of not getting caught. Not only by the princess, but by everyone else. You wanted to make a surprise entrance. As, that's kinda what you were known for.

Your arms were crossed as you watched the interaction the princess and Ragatha were having. "That's us ma'am! Your kingdoms awesome by the way, love the vibe!" Ragatha complimented, waving her hand down while her fist rested at her hip. The candy woman giggled and replied, "I like you already!"

"Look Pomni! We're already friends with the princess!" Ragatha said cheerfully. "I'm not a child you don't need to hype me up.." Pomni said, looking tired and slightly irritated.

The candy princess then walked down the stairs while grabbing the sides of her gown. "I assume you've been informed of your of your mission! The bandits that robbed us used a modded syrup tanker, so we figured the best way to go head-to-head with them is to give you a war rig of your own!" She said, clasping her hands together.