𝟶𝟶.𝟺➜𝐂𝐡.3 ❝Mᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ Mɪsᴄʜᴇɪғ❞

ORGIN CHAPTER YAYAYYAAYAYAYYA

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬...

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭.

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝗺𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐲.

ʚ☆ɞ

Dear [REDACTED],

As you know, the game development has been going well. But, me and the others had this idea which we think would make a great addition to the game. We were thinking of adding a villain. We think it would be a good idea since it would add more story, and make our game more interesting. We already came up with a few designs! Tell us what you think and we'll get back to you.

—[???]

———

"What do you think?"

"I think it's a great idea!"

———

Everything was so blurry... opening your eyes for the first time. Not knowing who you were or what you were supposed to be... like the humans who entered here. Though, they didn't feel the click like you did. They didn't stand up, and smile like you did.

But of course, you weren't human. You knew your purpose, a few seconds after you woke up. You may have not known your name, but you knew your purpose.

"HUH? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE HERE?!"
"Well, you're not anymore, are ya?"

From the second you stood up you caused chaos. Mischief.
That was your purpose, and you knew it.

Caine looked at you with a shocked expression. Looking you up and down. Caine felt his digital heart beat a bit faster (if he even has one).

"What's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?" You smirked tilting your head to the side. You were gonna have fun messing with the ring master himself. Knowing the fact he found you attractive, you were going to use to your advantage.

While creating an evil lair for yourself, you were jumpscared by a little star who appeared in front of you.

"What- ...who are you?" You asked curiously looking confused. "Star, you're new evil sidekick! Or hentchgal or... whatever I'm your assistant!" The star said with a smile.

That was the first time you met your assistant.

Oh. And how could you forget the time she first saw Bubble.