𝔼ℙ.𝟙 𝕋ℝ𝔸𝕀𝕃𝔼ℝ 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ: "POMNI WAKE UP TIME TO GO ON AN ADVENTURE!"

This will be told in third person btw!!

Anyways finally here's an update.

Also, heads up, THERE WILL BE SO MANY FOURTH WALL BREAKS...
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
🛸   🌎 ° 🌓 • .°•  🚀 ✯
 ★ *   °   🛰  °·  🪐
.   • ° ★ • ☄
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▃▂▃▃▄▇
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Pomni lied in her new bed, staring up at the ceiling. While that damn music played.

Everything was blur still... where was she? Why couldn't she remember anything? Why-

"BAHHH!" (Caine scared the crap out of me when I first watched it.)

"Hey Pomni guess what?" Caine said excitedly pointing to her. "No—" "Your right! The pilot to the amazing digital circus reached our goal of 1 view! And we will now be able to upgrade to the full series of the amazing digital circus!" Caine said while doing some weird a$& poses.

"Is that.. how that normally works..?" "Shut up! I have so much to show you!" Caine said while grabbing Pomni's hand and pulling her into the grounds.

"WAHH!" Pomni yelp as she was pulled into the grounds. "Your little crying face, left quite the little crying mark on the internet! SOMETHING I DO NOT CANONICALLY HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF." Caine said, pulling Pomni's cheek then raising his arms in the air.

"Oh it sure did." Villian Y/N suddenly appeared behind Pomni with their hands crossed and a nervous look on their face. "Take a look!" Caine said as a screen of... you know what came up.

"...What the $&@! AM I LOOKING AT?" Pomni said pointing her hands to the um... screen. "Your lookin at content farm buddy, it um....-" Y/N said looking down. "Also known as the consequences of our actions!" Caine bowed, taking of his top hat.

"..and it's only going to get worse from here..." Caine said looking into Pomni's soul. Y/N just kinda floated there awkwardly. "But hey! At least we have this cool fanfic called "The villian of the circus!"' Caine said.

"Yep! Which we are currently in right now because I do not canonically exist in the show and because all of actions are being described by text!" Y/N said a smile on their face as they placed their hands on there hips.

"What.." Pomni said looking extremely confused. "Well, I guess I'm more of a representation of someone." Y/N said placing a finger to their chin. "A representation? Of who?" Pomni asked not understanding any of what she was being told.

Y/N looked to the reader.

"Them."

"Also the fact that even though I'm supposed to BE them THEY STILL SIMP FOR ME." Y/N said looking at the ground.

"...BUT THATS NOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SHOW YOU."

(Insert everything that happened because I'm wayyy too lazy to write it.)

"Hey Caine! I'm gonna kill you!" Sun said. "Uhh what? Why?" Caine said looking confused. "Because I read through all the future ideas for this fanfic and found out I don't get a single moment with Y/N while moon gets two!" Sun said annoyed.

"I mean.. I guess I can tell the author to give you more moments with them..." Caine said, scratching his 'chin'.

"OKAY NEVERMIND I DONT WANNA KILL YOU ANYMORE!" Sun said.

"Speaking of moments with Y/N! Since there will be all sorts of new characters, each of them will probably have moments with Y/N too since everyone is supposed to be in love with them in this book!"

"Yeah... I'm never gonna get break am I.." Y/N huffed.

"Nope! But at least you're not the stereotypical Y/N with golden hair and blue—" Caine was cut off.

"STOP. DONT EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU WILL MAKE ME GO INTO SELF DESTRUCTION." Y/N said, shutting Caine up.

"Guys I'm still here.." Pomni said looking at Y/N and Caine.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
✪✪✪✪
⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

No this isn't really a chapter more of an announcement for the book.

Yes I'm going to continue and update more.

I'm gonna to write one more chapter and then I will wait until episode one finally comes out.

Anyways sorry if this was cringe like everything else in this book.

Okay goodbye!!!