The letter

I think we never really realised how hard life was going to get when we became older. When we used to be children everything looked so magical, at least from my point of view. The things we have been through and have done when we became teenagers are fucking insane, even though i don't like to admit it.

Some memories never leave your bones. Like salt in the sea; they become a part of you.

- And you carry them.

And you want to know what's the worst? I am hopelessly in love with a memory. An echo from another time, another place, a time and a place I don't belong to anymore. Oh god, why is it that when the story ends we begin to feel all of it? I have cried oceans to sleep wondering what we ever did to deserve such a bad ending. Hah, it all seemed so perfect, but ended so soon. What a tragedy, Isn't it?

.

I like to think that our story isn't over just yet, that someday we'll meet again and finally get it right. That someday we will have those 3 kids, and the house we'd imagined we wanted to have. That someday, maybe one day I'll be able to give you the things you have dreamed of and make you the happiest man in the world.

Even though we aren't together anymore, or speak with eachother or even know where the fuck the other one is, There will always be something between us. Whenever I look up at the moon and stars, I'll think of you. Whenever I thought of you at that moment, I smiled. We were under the same sky at least.

Its pathetic, how i still hope it's you

And me in the end.

Heyhey Besties, i hoped you liked the first 'part' of the story. This letter is written by Naila, to Zechariah. I hope everything will clear up for you in Chapter 1! 💌