CHAPTER 3

''I am going to miss you too! But we will keep in touch and visit each other whenever we can!'' Bianca said, hugging me for the last time. My aunt threw me one last party, with all my friends and the amazing people from the neighbourhood I met throughout the years.

Everything was loaded into my car and I said my goodbye to everyone. ''Well, goodbye Aunt Kelly, I know for sure that I will miss you like shit but I will try to visit you. Again, thankyou for everything you have done for me these last 4 years. I am really thankful for it, you saved my life and my future. I love you, don't forget that.'' She gave me one last final hug and helped me get into the car. Everyone watched as I drove off, ready for my 17 hour drive.

I could also have taken a plane, but what the hell was I going to do with my car? It was fucking expensive and i worked hard for it, my car was my pride, so no way in hell i was leaving it behind.

I wasn't ready. Not mentally, not physically, and not emotionally, to go back. The older I got, the more I realized it wasn't my fault all along. It was the people I was surrounded with. I wasn't a kid who drank and did drugs, I never was. Until I decided to hang out more with them I got into that shit. I wanted to blame everyone, especially him, but I couldn't. He warned me about it, I just never thought it was that deep, until I got into that 'world' myself. I mean at the time i fucking enjoyed it, but when i grew older i realized it was not real, it was just a feeling you had for a few hours and when you got sober again life was just as fucked up as it was before.

I met my ex boyfriend Zaccaria once at a playground when I was five, he was six at the time. We became inseparable, we would always be together. We were best friends until my thirteenth birthday party, where he finally confessed his love for me. After that we always stayed together. My mom loved him as well since she kind of raised him. My mom always wanted a son and a daughter, and I hoped he maybe gave her the feeling he kind of was.

My dad left when he found out my mom was pregnant, so I never met him. I always grew up with only my mom, and I loved it. But at the time in elementary school we had to make a gift for our dads for fathers-day i always kind of felt jealous of the other kids for having a father figure. Zaccaria also didn't have one who really stuck around, maybe that's why I always felt so connected to him as a child. 

I had been driving for 10 hours straight with just 3 stops between. I was in Montpellier, France. I decided to go to a hotel just to sleep for a few hours and then hit the road back again, since I didn't want to arrive too late.

I found this chic hotel by the side of the road. It was kind of expensive, but I was exhausted and I needed a nap so for once it didn't really matter. I mean, I was able to afford it but I didn't want to spend money on unnecessarily things.

I got into the room, put on some pyjamas and immediately went to sleep. Since I was tired from driving that long. And I really needed that sleep, because I slept like a rose.

____________________________________

Hello,

This was Chapter 3! I'v already written up to Chapter 6, but i just didn't have the time to upload them and to check if their well written! + I have been busy with writing some other stories, which i will try to upload soon!