CHAPTER 4

Only one hour left driving before I arrived in Lecco, and I was kind of scared to be honest. I wasn't necessarily scared that I was going to run into anyone or something, I was scared for the fact that this could take out really well, or really bad.

It was 4PM and I was tired as hell, I just wanted to lay on my bed and fall asleep. The only one who knew that I was returning was mom. At Least that was what I hoped. My mom is the kind of person who would invite the whole neighbourhood for a party for my homecoming. Which was nice, but not at this moment.

At 16.45 I finally arrived at my mom's house. She ran outside and came to hug me. ''Omg honey you made it!'' She yelled in excitement, while helping me with my bags. As I came inside I just kind of freezed, like I couldn't move.

Fiona, Veronica, Lara, Noelle, Silvana and Cami. My best friends. ''Surprise!'' They yelled, running towards me for a group hug. They understood why I had to leave, and they also thought it was the best for me at the time. ''Omg, girls?" I screamed back, very happy.

''Well we have a surprise for you!'' Noelle said, being very excited just like the rest. ''What is it?'' I asked, getting just as happy. ''Tonight we have planned a homecoming party for you in Venus! Everyone is coming, and it's going to be awesome!'' Wait, what did she just say? ''Thankyou, i'll definitely come!'' I didn't want to come, I couldn't, what if he was there? ''No silly, we are staying and we will get ready together, just like old times.'' Fiona added, walking to the coat hanger getting her coat. ''Well we will leave you here so you can hang out with mom and we will arrive at 6.30.'' With that everyone left.

I think I was having a panic attack from the inside. I didn't want to do this, but I didn't have a choice. I mean I really appreciated it and a party indeed was very fun, but what if they showed up?

I talked with my mom a bit and around 6 she left, going out by herself with some friends. ''Hey babes.'' I said, opening the door for my sweet old friends. ''Hello hotty.'' Silvana greeted back, dancing inside with a bag of makeup and an outfit in her hands. Everyone was in such a happy mood, and I didn't want to ruin it so I just kind of went along with it.

I was wearing this . And my friends are all wearing something else. And i was sure i felt a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time, Joy.

 And i was sure i felt a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time, Joy

the outfit:

We got into the cars and drove off to the club. I was beginning to feel excited, and I loved that feeling. We arrived, and it looked like the same club it was years ago. When i stood in front of it i realised how much I had missed this, and i knew, if i stepped inside that club, there would be no.way.back.

''Come on, lets go inside!'' Veronica yelled, walking straight to the bar. We danced and drank a lot, until it was 1AM and I appeared on the big screen. All the eyes of the club were on the flatscreen. It was a video of all my friends with my favorite song when i was younger, 'Girls just want to have fun, by Cyndi Lauper.' They were saying welcome back and then showed a lot of videos of my teenage memories. There were video's of me alone, or video's i would be dancing or drinking or partying, videos of me and my friends, and video's with him.

I knew almost everyone around our neighborhood, and I was a very loved person. Most people here in the club knew me and started cheering and screaming. I was drunk and stoned, but fuck it right? It was going to happen anyway, that's how I am..I relapse

____________

Heyhey,

Sorry for any misspelings, I didn't have much time!