CHAPTER 6

1 week later:

''Mom, I will be fine. You go enjoy the summer with aunt Kell in Spain, and i will be just here having a great summer with my friends.'' I told my mother, who wanted to go to Spain to visit my aunt I had been staying with these past years. ''Are you sure? You just got back and i don't want you to be alone.'' I knew how much my mother missed her sister, and I also knew how much my mother would enjoy the summer in Spain. ''Mom, I want you to go. Do it for me, please?'' She sighed. ''Fine, but promise me you will have a nice time too.'' I walked over to her and pinky promised her that i would have a nice summer.

I had been back for a week now, and I had been having a wonderful time. I had been at the beach at least once a day, whether it was day or night. I loved the sea, I always had, and always will. My friends and I also went clubbing almost everyday. It was awesome, I had met a lot of new people and got into contact again with some of my old friends i knew from highschool or the neighborhood.

Today it's a saturday night, which means we go clubbing... Again. Noelle, my friend, would pick me up in about an hour. We were planning on going to the Old Fashion club, which is located in Milan.

''Nice dress'' She said, as I got into her car. We drove for about 30 minutes and finally arrived at the club.''Ready?'' Noelle asked, as she looked at the club through the car window. ''Ready.''

''ID please?'' asked the bodyguard at the entrance. ''You girls look young for your age.'' The bodyguard said as he stared at our cards, as he let us through.

The place was full, with people dancing and singing to the rhythm of the music. ''Let's go to the bar.'' Noelle yelled, since you can't hear anything because of the music.

We ordered a few shots and sat down on the bar chairs. ''I really missed this, I'm happy you're back.'' Noelle said, as she took the shot in her hand.

''Me too, let's go dancing.'' I answer, as I take her by the hand leading her to the dance floor.

__

We had been dancing for a good hour, but when I turned around she was dancing with some boy so I decided to just return to the bar.

''Lost your friend?'' I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes, Mohamed.

''Mohamed?' I said, as I watched the boy take a seat next to me. ''Didn't expect to run into me here huh?'' He answered, as he turned to me.

I was too stunned to speak. I didn't expect to run into him at all, and I was kind of scared who I would be running into next.

''Where have you been all this time?'' He asked, as he looked me up and down. ''Spain, but I'm back now.'' I said, as he continued to look at me.

''I know you are back. In fact, everyone knows.'' He paused for a moment. ''Last saturday in Venus, remember? We were on the second floor, Naila. We had seen the video, splitted up to search for you, but you were gone, again.''

I looked at him. ''So Zaccaria also knows I'm back?'' I asked. ''He searched off the whole club that night, but as I already said, you were nowhere to be found.''

I felt bad, really bad. ''He hasn't stopped searching for you the whole week, so we thought you left again.'' I sighed. Maybe I was going to regret what i was going to do, but sooner or later I was going to run into him anyway.

''Where is he? I want to talk to him.'' I said, as I looked at my now empty glass. ''You sure you want to do this now?'' I rolled my eyes. ''Yes Mo, where is he?''

''Bathrooms, but doll don't say i didn't warn you!'' He yelled, but I already walked away.

I stood in front of the bathroom, reconsidering my choice. ''You can do this Naila.'' I whispered to myself, as I opened the door.

I heard moans of a girl coming out of an unlocked bathroom stall. Deep down I knew, but I had to know it for sure.

I opened the door, seeing a boy fucking a girl from behind. They both didn't seem to mind that it opened, so I just kind of yelled 'Zaccaria', because I had to do this now, and I needed to know if it was him.

The boy stopped, turning around. His gaze froze, just like mine. It was him, and he knew it was me. ''I didn't mean to interrupt you, sorry.'' I said, as I just ran out of the bathroom.

I ran back to the bar, where luckily Mohamed still was. ''Could you take me home?'' I asked, as I stood next to him.

He nodded, because I think he knew why I wanted to go home.

He paid for his drink and led me to his car. ''Don't say i didn't warn you.'' He said, as he got into the driver's seat.

I wanted to talk to Zaccaria, I really did but seeing him with that girl did something to me.

''I missed you'' He said, while holding his eyes fixed on the road. ''I missed you too, you were my best friend.'' I admitted.

Mohamed and I used to be really close, but when I left I also never talked to him again, atleast until this night then.

After about 10 minutes of driving he stopped in front of my house.

''Give me your number, we can hang out sometime.'' He said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

''Here you go, text me.'' I said, as I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. ''Goodnight Mo.'' I smiled at him and walked up to the front door.

''Goodnight Naila.'' he said, before driving off.

Zaccaria's pov:

What the fuck just happened?

''Are you okay? Who is she?'' The girl who I don't even know the name from asked me, as I saw my ex-girlfriend run out of the bathrooms.

Without thinking twice I left the girl alone and ran after Naila, but after running through the club 2 times i realized she went home.

''You good?'' Sami asked me, as I sat down next to him on the sofa. ''Where is Moha?'' I asked, as I looked around.

''He left the club a few minutes ago, probably with some girl.'' Sami said, as he was rolling a joint.

Tell me it's not what I think it is. ''I have to go, see you tomorrow.'' I said to Sami, as I left the private room leaving him there with a confused look.

I got into the car and called Mo, but he didn't answer. ''I'm going to fucking kill him.'' I muttered, as I drove off, going home myself.

____

Heyhey,

Sorry i left you guys wait so long for this chapter! But here it is after a long time of waiting. I got caught up with school and my other book, check it out if you'd like x

I also have been thinking about writing a book about Simba La Rue. I already have a chapter in my drafts but i'm not sure, let me know what you think xoxo