CHAPTER 5

I hadn't touched a drop of alcohol or anything else these past years. I had a very bad relationship with those things. If I touched it once, just a bit, I knew I was going to crave for it again, and again, and again.

___

Zaccaria's pov:

Here i was, like usual. Almost every saturday night we went to Venus, the club everyone came to. There was something planned for the night, someone had returned but i didn't really pay attention to it.

The club had 2 floors. One floor where the big bar was and the dancing floor, and the second one was for lounges to chill a bit with a smaller bar. Mostly we sat down on the second floor, but we could watch the dancefloor and the stage with the big flatscreen from here anyways.

''Yo, want a joint?'' Mo offered me, while having some slut sit on his lap. ''Sure, pass me the lighter.'' Gaia and the girls where probably dancing somewhere, but it wasn't like i gave a fuck about it. Me and the boys just sat down, smoking and drinking some and enjoying our night.

It was 1AM, the girls returned and we all sat on the big couch. The screen turned on which didn't happen that often. Mostly it was just for special occasions, so i was wondering what it was now.

'Wait a fucking second, those are the girls Naila used to hang with.'' Sami spoke, poiting to the screen. ''Welcome back to our dear friend Naila, we love you so much and we missed you like shit. We made this video for you, because this is how we all remember you. Keep watching babes!'' They yelled in excitement. What the fuck, everyone stood there with their mouths open. Me, the boys, the girls, the people in the club, everyone was fucking quiet. Her favourite song played off, 'girls want to have fun' or something, i had no idea.

There was a video with all the memories and videos of her, with her girlfriends, with us, with me. And that shit hit harder than anything else. The clips were from when she was around the age of 13 until she was 17. She left when she was just 16, and she changed so much in a year. She looked like a barbie, while I looked like a criminal.

The video stopped, and we all stood up without saying a word. We splitted up and went searching from corner to corner of the club trying to find her. We checked bathrooms, private rooms, the whole fucking dancefloor, but she was nowhere to be found.

She was gone, Again.

____

I have another book published! Check it out xoxo