CHAPTER 2

Present

I walked down the dusty staircase in the building where me and my aunt Kelly lived. I was tired of not being able to use the elevator anymore because it stopped working a few days ago and no one has come to fix it yet. Luckily we only lived 3 stories high, so it wasn't that big of a disaster.

I was planning on going out with a good friend of mine, Bianca. We met through highschool and we clicked instantly. It has been 3 years since i graduated and we still are as close as we used to be. I got into my car and drove to the centre of Madrid, where we would meet up.

I parked my black Mercedes next to her white Audi, seeing she was in her car waiting for me to arrive. ''Hey honey'' I greeted her, as I took my bag off the passenger seat. ''Hey Naili.'' Naili, the nickname she gave me on the first day I talked to her. ''Haha, very nice.'' I replied sarcastically, laughing it off with her.

We talked for a bit like usual about everything and nothing. We went out for dinner at this really cool place we both loved. They had great food, and the sphere was also really nice and cozy. ''So how are you and Jules?'' I asked her. It was a boy she met through work. They worked at a bar together, and he was a student here in the city. ''Alright. But i don't know, he wants to rush everything while i like to take things slow you know?''

When we were done eating we walked a bit through the streets full with stands where you could buy all sorts of things. I always loved the nightlife here in Spain, especially in the summer.

I got home and showered. I was tired and I wanted some time for myself. My aunt had her friends come over so I just kind of stayed in my room. ''Honey, your mom is on the phone, she wants to talk to you.'' Kelly said while opening my bedroom door and walking out after handing me the phone. ''Hey mom.'' I greeted her. It had been 4 months since she came to visit for the last time, since i didn't have the chance to come visit her myself. ''Hey baby, how are you?'' She greeted me back, sounding happy. ''Good, what about you?'' Why the hell did she sound so happy? ''I am doing perfect. I have great news for you.'' Huh, news for me? ''Well, what is it?'' I asked, being a little confused. ''I want you to come back to Lecco.'' What the fuck did she just say. ''Uh, why?'' She never wanted me to come near Italy, or even talk about it. But now I need to move back? Why? ''Well you just turned 19, graduated, got your shit together and I think it's a great move to come back. You know.''

I missed my mom, and my hometown, and my friends, and him, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for it. ''I don't know mom.'' I heard her sigh at the other side of the phone. ''Listen, you can't stay at Aunt Kelly's forever. And i sended you there temporarily, not forever.''

Well returning it is then, right?

____

Heyy,

Let me know what you think about Chapter 2! I am also writing a few other stories which i will public soon. Should i do them in English or Italian?

Let me know, xoxo