𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒.

"With every blink, their faces would flash behind his lids as if a forever imprinted reminder of all the things he'd done wrong, of all the people he'd done wrong to

"With every blink, their faces would flash behind his lids as if a forever imprinted reminder of all the things he'd done wrong, of all the people he'd done wrong to. He was never really good at names before, but he suddenly had a permanent list of them fresh on the tip of his tongue. They tasted sardonically of copper metal and he would try to wet his lips every time it became overwhelming, looking around for a glass of water or champagne to drown it out with. As he reached over the table, he couldn't stop the tremors in his hands, which seemed like another permanent after-effect of his despair. It couldn't be a coincidence that the shakiness started up the very second he stood alone amongst the fire and the bodies. But he didn't deserve to feel the way he did, so he shoved his display of vulnerability deep into his pockets to hide it from any onlookers. To hide it from himself.

On the other side of the room, however, a pair of pale eyes watched him do it. The only one to notice."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟔𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬....

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄