Chapter 30

'What's going on? Why did the original story change there yesterday?'

I've tried to change the outcome of episodes before, but even though I acted differently from the original, it didn't change the outcome.

But last night, the episode where Edith tries to seduce Killian was completely different.

I tried to seduce Killian with my body as Edith did, but he acted differently from the original story.

Now that Killian has embraced Edith, he is no longer a virgin for Lizé. Moreover, Lizé is supposed to be Killian's first kiss.

'Of course, Lizé's first kiss is Cliff. However, Killian's position as the second male lead has been shaken. What's going to happen now?'

My head was spinning, but somehow a smile escaped my lips.

I couldn't stop thinking about Killian calling my name and holding me, his kisses, his hot gestures.

He seemed to believe I was trying to seduce him with my body, but......

"Oh, I don't know. Be that as it may."

Anna's mouth is tightly shut, so no one in the mansion probably knows that we've become a "real couple".

But I do.

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, but I was too embarrassed to show it to Anna, so I pulled the covers over my head.

'We're a real couple...... my God, what should I do!'

I must have fallen asleep while I was kicking the covers and giggling hysterically, remembering the night with him.

Suddenly, I heard that announcer-like voice again.

[The first exception condition has been met. An exception has been granted and the author's control has been reduced. The first exception condition will be removed.]

'What?'

It was a bizarre explanation.

The first exception condition has been met? And what is the author's control?

I doubted the voice would answer my questions, but I asked it anyway with all my might.

'What is the first condition?'

To my surprise, the voice answered.

[The first exception condition: Follow what Edith failed to do in the original story.]

I felt goosebumps all over my body.

First of all, the voice knows that this world is a novel that I have transmigrated into. It knows that I'm a different person from the original Edith.

And the "exception conditions" sounds like conditions that I have to fulfill in order to make an "exception" that allows me to twist the original story in this situation, where I am dragged along by the flow of the story.

The last time the voice rambled on about three levels, and this time it was just one, so it seemed like there were two more levels.

It was like someone was looking down on me, mocking me for possessing a character in a novel without knowing what was really going on.

'All this time, I've been trying hard not to follow the path that Edith in the original story failed, but in the end, that's what strangled me.'

I don't know who set the conditions, but it's clear that their tastes are unusual.

Who would have thought that you'd have to follow a method that failed in the original story to get the "exception" condition?

But it isn't a very hopeless situation.