LILY IS ADOPTED

As soon as Mr. Wu saw his darling Bella, he felt a wave of warmth wash over him. He had been away from his family for too long, traveling across the world for his work. He couldn't believe how much his daughters had grown up. They looked so beautiful and happy. He embraced them all, savoring the moment. He smelled the familiar scent of his home, heard the laughter and chatter of his loved ones, and saw the cozy living room where they had spent many evenings together. He realized how much he had missed them, and how lucky he was to have them.

How are you all doing, Bella? I guess all my daughters have grown up. It's after a long time since I returned. So many years have passed, right darling?

It sounds like Mr. Wu and his lovely family were all gathered together in the living room, engaging in a lively conversation. What a heartwarming sight!

"Emily, my dear child, look how much you've grown!" exclaimed Mr. Wu, his face lighting up with surprise and delight.

"Dad, why are you always so dramatic?" Emily chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "I'm still your little girl who loves ice cream!"

"I can see that!" Mr. Wu laughed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"And look at her!" Mrs. Wu interjected proudly, beaming at her daughter. "Emily has become so beautiful. Any gentleman would be lucky to have her by his side."

Emily blushed at her mother's words, feeling both embarrassed and happy. She knew her parents loved her deeply, and their words of encouragement meant the world to her. She hugged them both tightly, feeling grateful for their unwavering support and love.

"But you need to get settled down Emily."

"Mom, I can't believe we're having this conversation again. I've told you a thousand times that I don't want to get married so early. Dad, can you please make her understand? This is getting ridiculous."

"Alright, alright, calm down. Let's not talk about her marriage now, honey," Mr. Wu replied to Mrs. Wu, laughing.

"I'm serious, Dad. It's my life and my decision. I just wish you could support me instead of making jokes about it."

"Okay, okay, let's change the topic of conversation."
"My darling, do I look pretty?" Mrs. Wu asked, her blushing face and sparkling diamond necklace catching her husband's eye.

"Pretty doesn't even begin to describe how beautiful you look," Mr. Wu replied, taking her hands in his. "You are stunning, my love."

Mrs. Wu smiled, feeling her heart swell with love for her husband. "I wore this necklace just for you," she said, gesturing to the glittering diamonds around her neck.

Mr. Wu leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I noticed, and it's breathtaking. But let's not talk about the necklace right now. I want to focus on you."

Mrs. Wu's heart skipped a beat as her husband's gaze locked onto hers. "What do you mean?" she asked, feeling a warm flush spread across her cheeks.

"I mean, let's continue this conversation somewhere private, just the two of us," Mr. Wu said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Somewhere where we can focus on each other without any distractions."

Mrs. Wu's heart raced as she realized what her husband was suggesting. "Oh, I see," she said, a coy smile playing on her lips. "Lead the way, my love."

Not now honey, when we will be in our room at night. Your daughters are here. It's not decent to romanticize here with you, right?

As you wish, honey," said Mrs. Wu, leaving his shirt. "Ahem, ahem. Hannah! Bring some tea here."

Ha! Looks like my father is still quite the ladies' man, huh? Maybe he's got some secret fountain of youth he's not telling me about!