Chapter 5

Sharma House
-------

Aadhya POV

It's been about 1 week since I have seen that prettiest hazel eyes 👀 in which I'm lost, I don't know why but I feel a connection toward the eyes or maybe the man who was the hazel eyes.

Shut up Aadhya, What are thinking it's just a attraction, I will forget about him....

Right now I was sitting in my room reading some books after dinner, I was lost in the book when I feel a presence behind me, I turned to see Mumma, Papa standing there with a bright smile, I smiled and said "What happened, Mumma Papa is there something to want to tell me" To which Mumma
replied "Well actually there is something we need to tell you" Then Papa come embrace me into a hug to which I struggle to him and hug him more then he which blow up my mind "The thing is that baacha, we have got a marriage proposal for you, see we are not forcing you, you can reject him if you want or don't like but just for our satisfaction, can you please meet him and don't think that we are getting you married cause you are a burden or anything, if I can na, I will make you stay with me. But I want you to explore the world with your Better half, like your mother and bhabhi." Papa was saying all this and I was hearing it with so much concentration when we heard another voice which was of Bhaiya's who was coming toward me with bhabhi and settled beside me and I come out of Papa embrace.

"I have seen him and even meet him, he is a nice man, respect everyone around him, care for his family, is settled in his life just need a partner." Bhai said this and I heard all this silently, I don't know what to say, everything is so sudden, then Bhai said "Listen Princess, we will never marry you off to some bad man you know na" I nodded and Bhai continued "And for my personal satisfaction, I have checked everything about him, and after knowing about, I approved for the marriage, but listen it up, if you don't like him or don't feel anything for or any problem about, you will tell me and I will cut of the marriage immediately, no matter what ok" I nodded to which Bhai kissed my forehead and everyone started to move out of my room to give me sometime to think about this matter but Bhabhi was still standing there, when Bhai was about to move out of the room when he saw bhabhi still standing and asked "Radhika lets go" to which bhabhi Shaked in a no and said "You go, I will come after sometime, I need to make a girl talk with Aadhya" understanding this Bhai didn't said anything and move out.

Author POV

As everyone move out of Aadhya room Radhika walked toward the door and locked it and walked toward me.

Radhika come and settled beside Aadhya and started to say " You know when your brother's marriage proposal came for me, I had the same reaction as you, I thought that I was not ready and will never be able to be a good wife but then I met your brother and we talked and slowly I started to like him and we had our marriage and now see can anyone say that we had a arrange marriage hmm." To which Aadhya Shake her head into a no as she was not wrong that after seeing her Bhai Bhabhi, no one can say that they had a arrange marriage.

Radhika smiled and said " Then I also want you to give this a chance and meet him, what if he is your future hubby hmm," she said the last line with a teasing smile to which Aadhya lowered my eyes while having a small smile but suddenly she remember about the man who has been in her mind from so long, She said to herself in her mind that I need to forget him and move on, yeah I will forget him.

Do you really think that, you can forget him Aadhya darling>>>

Author 😏

Aadhya quickly covered her face with a smile then Radhika moved out of her room saying good night while Aadhya locked her door and moved toward her balcony, sat on the chair and started to look at the moon while thinking about the proposal, like what she should do, will she be able to be a good wife, a good daughter in law and who is the man about whom her father and brother both agreed. But her father and brother is saying that means he is a nice man. Slowly slowly everything become clear for her and she got to know what she should do and what not, she returned back to her room

Change into her night suit and sat on her bed and started to read her book but after 30 minutes of her reading, still she can't focus on the book so she decided to quit and put her book on the side table.

Lay down on the bed and turned toward her balcony side from where she can see the moon and again started to look at it but this time thinking about the hazel eyes whom she can't forget. She again turned to the other side and this time tried to sleep in which she was successful after sometime and fall into deep sleep while thinking about her life and her future.

But she don't know that the meeting will change her life, the thing which she have only dream will come true.

______________________________________

So the points are joining now, aren't they....😏

What will they say.........

A Yes/No

Hope you all liked the chapter and please support me, I have seen that you all read the story but don't like, comment and follow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all✨💌♾️