Chapter 20

Author POV

In no time the preparation for the marriage was completed and currently we are in Udaipur as in Rana sa family every son will get married from the Udaipur palace so the palace have been divided into two parts, one part will be for the groom family and another part will be for the bride family.

Aadhya was getting ready in her room for Ganesh puja as the functions for the marriage will be starting from today only. She was wearing a beautiful baby pink lehenga while the makeup artist put a little bit of makeup to enhance her beauty.

 She was wearing a beautiful baby pink lehenga while the makeup artist put a little bit of makeup to enhance her beauty

( It's mine choice and if you guys don't like it you can imagine something else)

After getting ready radhika came and took her to the mandap to do the puja, puja started and Aadhya was deep in her thoughts wishing for family and soon to be family happiness. " Hey Bappa please keep my whole family happy and healthy, I'm starting a new phase today and in future some problems came please handle it.....and yeah keep Rana sa happy and bless us a happy future." Aadhya said in her mind. Soon the puja was completed and Aadhya moved toward her room to rest.

She entered her room with Disha who was trailing behind her, Aadhya changed into something comfortable with the help of Disha cause the lehenga and jewelry were too heavy. Soon both of them were lying on the bed tired from all the chores. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, both stand up straight. "Kahi jiju toh nhi aa gaiye, ohho too desperate" Disha said the last line when the person behind the door knocked again while Aadhya glared at her with a shut-the-fuck-up as Aadhya was already tired to which Disha just struggled her shoulders. "Go and she see who is there" Aadhya said while again lying on the bed, to which Disha replied "Pagal wagal ha kya agar jiju hua toh acha nhi ho ga, vaise bhi vo toh tujhe dekhne aayege or tere sath kuch time spend karne or maybe do some ahem ahem hmm." Aadhya sighed at her bestfriend dramatic behaviour and stand up to check who is there who knocked again on the door.

Aadhya opened the door to see Rakhi standing there which a plate full of different dishes. Aadhya smiled at her mother and asked "What happened mumma, something important " hearing rakhi name Disha also came and stand beside Aadhya after Rakhi entered the room. " Well yes it is important as both of my daughter's haven't eaten anything from morning so I'm here to feed them by my hands" hearing this both bestfriend as from the start everyone from Aadhya family have treated Disha as there own child and same happens from Disha family.

Rakhi sat down with both girls sit infront of her. She started to feed them and suddenly rakhi said " Aadhya as a mother I want to say something to for the new beginning you are going to start as you know
Daughters are like flowers that fill the world with beauty and I remember I and you dad always wanted a daughter, when you were about to born doctors said that you were not moving inside my tummy when you were 4-5 months, I was feeling something which I cannot describe in words, but you dad had some faith and he said that you will be born healthy and when you will born he will give all the happiness of this world to you, you were his princess or more I say you were his Lakshmi, he always says that after you were born he became what he is now, and your bhaiyu, he camed to see you when you were born and was fighting to hold you in his arms. After alot of fighting he finally got to hold you, he hold you close to his heart and promised that he will protect you from the world, I know he always irritate you with weird names and even spill the juice on you " hearing the last sentence all the three ladies chuckled and Rakhi continued " but still he loves you the most and not only he but all of us love you sooo much" with tears in her eyes but she blinked it always and continued " you know why I'm telling you all this now" Aadhya shacked her head as no while Rakhi smiled and continued " To let you know that Life is tough my darling, but so are you. And married life is a roller coaster, you two will have so many up's and down's but if you have trust and love between you two you can easily pass any roller coaster." Rakhi completed with a smile on her face while both the were listening carefully. Rakhi pat Aadhya's head and said " No matter what, we will always be there to support you".

Soon the conversation comes to an end and Rakhi returned back to the works meanwhile the ladies took a beauty nap to look fresh and beautiful as tomorrow will be the haldi.

Can't say anything cause sleep is important and a little request from your author to her lovelies, don't miss your naps.....

Armaan POV

Right now I'm getting ready for Ganesh puja which will signify the start of our marriage and new beginning. I was almost ready when the door of my room brust open and I kinda know who it can be... The great Dhruv Khanna with Avinash and Arnav grinning like an idiot's. I wish Maa sa and Chachi sa can return back these idiots where we found them cause we got the defaulted pieces.

I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner to which Dhruv replied while lying.. sorry sorry throwing himself on the bed " Sonakshi maa asked you to come downstairs fast as the time for the rituals are getting delayed." Yeah he call Maa sa as Sonakshi maa and I let him cause I may not accept it but this guy is more than a brother to me..

" Yeah he call Maa sa as Sonakshi maa and I let him cause I may not accept it but this guy is more than a brother to me

( Well yeah, I wanted to match their clothes soo hehehe...😁)

Soon after getting ready we reached downstairs. I sat down on my place and the rituals started and in no time it also got end meanwhile during the rituals my whole family was smiling brightly, and I can say that they are happy with this marriage. I'm happy to see everyone happy and now let's see what the future holds for us.

______________________________________

Here is a little longer chapter for my lovelies who waited for me.

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
My Instagram ID is ritika_writies
Do follow me there also and thank you everyone waiting for me and updates. Thankyou for always support me, loving me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all💌🤍✨