Chapter 7

Rajput Interprises
—————————

Armaan POV

I'm right now on my sitting and doing my work but don't know why but, I'm getting distracted from it. It never happen with me, I'm always so focus on my work usually but that didn't seems to work today.

Whenever I try to work my attention goes to my marriage proposal and the girl I have meet in the party.

Also my best friend  Dhruv Khanna is coming to meet me as he just come back from a business and I have told him about the marriage proposal and he literally freak out on hearing the news.

Suddenly My cabin door blust open and there stands the Dhruv Khanna who great business. We have been friends from our school days, we meet on the 5th standard and now here we are. From then, to now he always irritate me and that has become his habit.

If he won't have been my friend, and have been someone else then right he would have been saying hello to the god. He come have sat on the chair infront of me, I passed him a glass of water, which he took and drink while
glaring at him and I don't know the reason.

After drinking the water he let out a large sigh and looked at me and said "So you are getting married" "I'm not sure" I replied while keeping my neutral look to which Dhruv frowned and said "What do you mean by that "
" I'm about to meet the girl" I said to which he made a ooh 😲 face and said "So you must know her name, tell me" I shake my head as a no to which he again frowned and I continued " Maa sa said that she will send me her photo and her details." He nodded and suddenly a ping sound come from Armaan phone and Dhruv said "I think Aunty must have send the details and photos" I nodded and took out my phone to see.

I widened my eyes as, I clicked on the which was till now loading, she was none other than the girl who have captured my mind in just her one sight. She was Aadhya Sharma, she going to be my wife.

She is looking so gorgeous that I couldn't take my eyes off her

She is looking so gorgeous that I couldn't take my eyes off her. I must say she have some magic which attract me everytime.

Muh toh band lo, varna makhi chali gaye gi 🌝🤣

Author POV

Armaan was staring at the picture none stop, and Dhruv was getting impatient to see who is the girl who have captured his friend that he is looking at her without any move.

Atlast he snacted Armaan phone out of his hold and looked at the picture.
Dhruv said with a teasing smile"Voh bhai tere toh bhagya khul gye, bhabhi bhout sunder ha" while Armaan was still in his position in which he was because of the shock.

"I'm getting married to my crush " Armaan said to himself in his mind and suddenly a large smile cracked on his face because of happiness and yes he accepted that he has a crush on Aardhya.

Dhruv started to read her details and said "Aardhya Sharma nice name..... wait aunty has also messaged that you are going to see and talk to her tomorrow." hearing it Armaan come out of his thought but the smile didn't leave his face. For the first time in his life he would have been smiled this much but can't do anything, he is feeling so overwhelmed.

Aadhya POV
——————
After having breakfast, I straight come to the bouquet, after my Dadi, I have been taking care of it. But like from one week, I couldn't get Rana sa out of my mind, and after knowing about my and Rana sa marriage proposal, I couldn't stop but blush whenever I think of him.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone come from backside and shaked me hard making me come out of my thoughts and because of which I  was almost about to lose my balance but composed me and turned to look who is it and it was none other my childhood best friend Disha Kapoor who was having a large smile and said "Suprise....ok now tell me what is your suprise" I gulped my saliva out of fear cause I know what will be her reaction but I need to tell her, I took a deep breath and said "I'm getting married to the king of Rajasthan" I looked toward her who was standing like someone said statue 🗿 to her.

I waved my hand to make her come out of her lala land and she literally shout in response, I jumped on my spot out of sudden shout and cover her mouth as everyone from outside was looking at us weirdly and I just smile toward them and glare at her for making me embarrass.

She then asked "You are getting married to the king of Rajasthan, like the real one" I nodded and suddenly I was taken in a tight hug 🫂 and she said with so much love "I'm so so much happy for you, like ki mein Rajasthan ke Raja ki Sali bane vali hu" and I just chuckled softly, she was a whole package of drama, don't know who will be her husband

Iss baar ki chinta aap maat kijya Aadhya darling, author abhi jinda ha🌝🤭

Suddenly my phone ringed and, I saw Maa was calling without waiting, I accept her call and she said that the groom side man are coming tomorrow and told me to come home early to which I replied with a Ok and cut the call and looked at Disha who was looking at me with a curious look and a raised eyebrows.

I sighed and said "Rana sa and his family is coming tomorrow to see me" and she widened her eyes on the new information she got and she literally panicked while saying "oh my god, oh my god what are you going to do, what will you wear, you need to wear some ethnic clothes" I shake my head because of her over dramatic self and said while holding her by her shoulder "Don't worry, few days ago, I want for shopping and then I bought a anarkali suit and I have a saree so I can anyone of them so take a deep breath." .
______________________________________

Armaan got to know who he is getting married....

What should Aadhya wear a suit or a saree, let me know in the comments....

Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all🫂❤️💖