Chapter 15

Aadhya POV

I was drying my hair as I just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower when suddenly a ping sound come from my phone, it picked it to see a message from a unknown number, I checked the dp to see who is the person but there was a picture of a dog. I frown as I couldn't remember someone who have a dog I opened the chat only to blush as now I know who is this person. He is Rana sa.

Armaan. Aadhya

Reached rani sa..
Yes rana sa....

How do you know that it's me..

Only you call me with that name rana sa

Ohh yeah you are right...

Actually I was thinking that why don't we meet tomorrow to know about each other more.

Umm I have some work from 7 am to 10 am, after that we can meet anytime.

Ok then at 11am I will pick you up from your boutique

Ok as you say rana sa
Ok then byee..

Ok byee rana sa take care....

Bye........
Bye......

Bye........
Byeeee rana sa see you tomorrow

Bye...

I put down the phone and looked at the mirror 🪞 to see my cheeks all red like cherry, I bit my lips to stop myself from blushing but it didn't seem to work. I sat on the bed while blushing and covered my face to stop but it's stopping ahhh why. I fell on the bed and started to roll on the bed while thinking about the talks we had.

Ok now I have to stop, Aadhya stop and sleep tomorrow you also need to meet Rana sa,.. wait I need to meet him and I haven't chosen a dress for myself now what I will do.

I opened my wardrobe to select a dress for myself but I can't find anything ahh whyyyy..... wait only one person can help me at this time. I looked for my phone to see it is at the dressing table I picked it and called my saviour of all time, my best friend, my Dishu, I just hope she doesn't curse me. I called her, the call keep ringing for 10 minutes and after that it was picked up and the first thing is not hello what happened or are you fine but it's "Kya ha be raat ko bhi chan nhi kya" yeah this is how she greet me everytime but it's a normal thing and move forward, I told her everything and now I'm waiting for her answer.

"Tere ko sharam nhi aayi, tu raat ke 12 baje muje apne Prem katha batane ke liye call kiya ha" I just listened to her as after sometime she will cool down which happened and I told her to video call to help me pick up my dress which she did, manti hu ki yeh pagal ha but toh kya pagal ha but meri ha, meri jaana. The selection is done and now we are choosing the bag when suddenly she said "pata ha tere liye na narkk mein alag se tel ubal raha ha" I just told her to shut up and help me with she obediently did.
After half an hour everything was done, now it's time for sleep. Good night people ✨

Armaan POV

After embarrassing myself infront of her, I'm sitting on my study room, complimenting some work when my attention moved toward my phone wallpaper where it was the picture of us during roka ceremony sitting together, it was clicked by Avyansh and he sent me more pictures with this one and was teasing me but will he win infront of me....hello noo...

I was staring at her, she is beautiful and different, so different from other girls, I have met they used to throw themselves on me but she always stay at a distance with me, and the way she smile, the way she laugh, her walk, her personality, her long hairs, her talks everything in her is making me go crazy about her.

I opened my phone to see more pictures of her, even I clicked some pictures of her when she was trying some sarees while putting it on her in mall and many more,. I was scrolling through the picture when I noticed the time, it's been to late now, I should rest. I moved out and reach my bed and slept down to wake early tomorrow as tomorrow is a important day.
______________________________________

Their chats......💌

Blushing and them......🤭

Disha commentry......🤣

His wallpaper and her picture......😉

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
My Instagram ID is ritika_writies
Do follow me there also.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all😘♥️✨