Chapter 18

Author POV

Soon the lunch come to an end with some talks and Aadhya scolding Armaan to eat properly. Now they both decided to roam around the mall which was just in some distance from the restaurant. They both first decide to go to the women's section. Aadhya was walking while Armaan was just following her, she was busy choosing some dresses while Armaan was standing there are thinking.

Armaan POV

Right now we are in the women section of the mall, she is choosing a dress and I'm standing here and thinking that how can she look beautiful even after doing nothing so special or maybe she is special. I wonder how this 5.4 ft got me wrapped around her little fingers, well it's not like I'm complaining about it, actually I'm liking it. She started to move towards me with a dress in her hand and stand infront of me and asked " Rana sa should I try this on" her choice is actually good, it's a nice dress. It was silhouette square neck midi dress in white colour. I nodded at her.

She was about to go inside the trial room but stopped and turn back toward me, I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner

She was about to go inside the trial room but stopped and turn back toward me, I raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner. She came back and stand infront of me and said "Umm Rana sa, can you please do a favour" I nodded at her but still confused, she continued " Umm actually, can you stand outside the trial room till I change" ohh now I got it, she was scared that someone will go inside the trial room when she is changing, well how can I tell her that if someone will try then he will not be able to see tomorrow morning. I will personally send him in the hell but I can't tell her cause she is too pure and innocent while I can be anything but pure and innocent never.....

I nodded at her, she turned back to move when I say " From next time just order me, don't request hmm" she again turned back, I can see amazement and confusion in her eyes. Ohh maybe she is confused about it. " Because you will be my wife, the queen of Rajasthan and myself. You will rule my heart, which people say I don't have. We are having a eye contact, the more I look into her eyes, the more I want to be lost in them. She was the first one to break the eye contact with a blushy face, no matter what but her cheeks look like apple, a sweet apple which I want to eat so badly.

She moved toward the trial room while I stand outside the trial room while doing some work on my phone but a girl who looks like is from the staff came while giving me a seducing smile in a tight fitted dress, I feel disgusting. " Hope you are like the service of our store" again with a seducing smile, I just replied with a hmm and again she was blabbering while me ignoring her, can't she leave.
Suddenly she hold my arms and asked "Sir are you listening" while stepping closer, I was about to teach her a lesson when.

Aadhya POV

I'm still confused why did Rana sa said that but when we were having that eye contact, I was able to see honestly, affection and maybe...... love
but can't happen, he can't love me this, maybe I'm overthinking. The was looking kinda nice on me but I'm still confused, should I ask Rana sa as he is only here with, I think I should but what if he will think that I'm trying to order him or maybe something else but he was the one who ask me to order him or talk to him about anything...... I will ask him and that's it.

Saying this she came out of the trial room to see a girl staff trying to flirt with him while he..is ignoring her. Yeahh that's my mann, wohh hoo, wait did I just call him my man..... which is kinda true cause in few weeks he will be my man. Now leave it and focus on Rana sa. Okay now she is being more clingy, back off girl.
She hold him arms and moved closer to him while trying to show her legs to him while she is already wearing a tight mini skirt. Now this is enough. I moved toward them and hold her hand which was holding his arms and jerk it off making her away from him

She balance herself and come to me while shouting like a crow "Are you mad huh and who are you, you know you could have been hurt me and I was talking to him" now it's time to show her who I'm " Well, I'm the fiance of this man whom you were trying to seduce and how dare u flirt with my man, who are you " wait not again, I again called him my man that to infront of him but leave it, I should focus on this girl right now. Listening my reply all the colours from her face drained. She composed herself and started to defend herself saying she was not flirting but talking with him.
" Stop this nonsense and call your manager, where is he." Soon the manager came and asked what happened to which I asked him that it's common for the staff to wear this kind of dress as some elders or children also come in this store." He asked sorry for everything which happened and turned toward her and said that this time he will not tolerate her behaviour and fired her, first she was begging me, Rana sa to make the maneger not fire her and begging maneger to not fire her. Slowly I start to feel sympathy, but when her sympathy card didn't work she stand up straight and looked towards me and said that it's all because of me and started to move toward me, she was about to slap me when a hand stopped her and come and stand infront of me as a shield. He was none other than Rana sa.......
______________________________________

To the mall.....🏬

Her choices........😩

Asking for a favour.....🥺

Order him....😉

Her man.....🤭

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
My Instagram ID is ritika_writies
Do follow me there also and thank you everyone waiting for me and updates. Thankyou for always support me, loving me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all🦢🦚✨