one.

( Daughter of Lumiere & Fifi Monet , portrayed by Japanese singer Yukika )

chapter one:
chillin' like a villian.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

       "Shut your tramp about Jane. Get over it, just speak it out! Act it out!" Was the words a fed up Lumina spoke.

Currently, over the course of a week, she's heard constant worries from Carlos DeVil in asking a certain girl out for a date to the upcoming Cotillion. Lumina was in his dorm room and taking care of Dude (his dog) and still had to hear Carlos contemplate.

"Easy for you to say, acting it out, your father is a retired broadway star!" Carlos retorts. "Besides, I'm making Mal cook me a potion." Carlos added.

Lumina's ears perked up, "Potions? I've heard nothing good comes out of them." She asked.

"We made a potion to make Ben fall in love with Mal, that was a good thing." Carlos points out.

"The thing was Ben already had those feelings for her the second he saw her. Which is weird since he was dating Audrey." Lumina argued. "Whatever about the use of potions, what is this one about?"

"Mal said it'll make me spill out any truths I have towards Jane. It has to work, I mean, she has a whole spell book!" Carlos explained.

"She shouldn't be having one in the first place. Instead she should've just communicated, that is what people call a key." Lumina suggested.

"You're right, but none of us grew with those problem solving skills on the Isle." Carlos adds.

"I know I am." Lumina grinned, "So when's Mal delivering the potion?"

At the exact moment Mal walked inside. Lumina could hear the familiar camera clicks and flashes from paparazzi, which she questioned how or why they were legal. Frantically she paced around the room, panting and noticing herself on the playing television. Quickly, she shut it off, which quite upset Lumina who was watching it. The two on the bed notice the blonde's eyes flash green.

"Easy, girl." Carlos comments—which set Mal off the edge.

"You think this is so easy? You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say 'boo'! It's not like you could even say it, but still!" Mal exclaimed, Lumina grew offense.

"Sorry? I mean Lumie's had cameras shoved down her throat the minute she was born." Carlos comments.

"Hello to you too, Mal." Lumina spoke, continuing to pet Dude.