six.

chapter six:hand holding

chapter six:
hand holding.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

       Expectedly, there was Gil LeGume and Harry Hook in front of Lumina's eyes once again. And she felt as still as a statue seeing that Harry didn't get any less ugly. So how did these two appear? The barrier takes a whole lotta time to close, that's why Hades was able to almost break out. Gil and Harry (mostly Harry) formed a plan to take the chance while it was closing to jump out and it worked.

"We made it!" The two exclaimed before bracing for a hug. Lumina looked in horror. "Hi guys! We're just coming for a wee visit." Harry grinned and walked towards Lumina, who stayed back. Carlos and Jay shoved them to stay back as well.

But Harry pushed Carlos and in reaction Carlos shoved Mal, which the ember fell out of her hand and rolled into the water. Hades' ember had one rule to not touch the water, and as Mal was picking it up Harry used his hook to shove it out of her hand. There. Now it was totally gonna get in the water.

Lumina grew even more overwhelmed at the sight of a blue tentacle that caught it. That meant one thing, Uma. Uma was back and her hair was not in a bun. She looked very different but very gorgeous nonetheless. "Drop something?"

"It can't get wet. Give it back before it goes out!" Mal begged, her hand was out. Uma laughed, "Uma?" Both Harry and Gil were surprised. "That's my name." Uma waved. Then she dove under water, and then rose out to go back into her human form. That meant there was huge splashes.

Lumina was doing her best to maintain distance from Harry Hook, doing what she could because she knew it wouldn't last long. She turned around to see Uma after she said, "Hi, boys." So did everyone else. Harry Hook smiled and walked towards her, Gil followed as always.

Lumina couldn't get jealous of him for that. She knew Harry and Uma had a bond like no other. Harry was a first mate, and a short term captain. "Welcome back!" He said. "Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us." Gil sadly said.

"Yeah. Planning her revenge, no doubt." Mal spoke, "It's not all about you, Mal. I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out. And of course there was many times it reopened but it was full of workers with boxes and letters and I couldn't sneak through that." Uma explained her doings.

"Well whatever it was, I found other stuff. You know what I found, boys?" Uma asked, "It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you could dance on their backs!" Uma walked forward to the VK's, "And they've been keeping it all for themselves."