three.

chapter three:it's goin' down

chapter three:
it's goin' down.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

Harry took the time to initiate more talking with Lumina, who was a bit upset to wake up to not seeing him. But that was due to the fact he was getting cold and left once he knew Lumina was sound asleep! He slept in his own room and woke up early to get her and Ben breakfast.

Actually, to make things easier, Uma had woken up Lumina earlier to tie her to the same pole as Ben. So the two reunited, and Harry didn't have to walk back and forth to feed the two. Ben was very worried for the girl, because from his perspective he couldn't even look at her! But when trying to sleep and mostly hearing her and Harry's voice along with pirates and the ocean, it made it slightly better.

Yet he was concerned to see his best friend grow close with a pirate. But he also knew that Lumina was smart, so Harry Hook shouldn't be too bad if Lumina was having a good time with him. He knew Lumina was settled once he saw her walking to be tied up somewhere new near him.

There was the other problem: where was Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay? When Lumina woke up that's where she finally thought about. They didn't seem to actively show up for her, and Harry was claiming they'd be there by noon. The situation was a bit unclear for Lumina, so she'd ask Ben what happened while they're here.

"They're gonna trade Fairy Godmother's wand for us, Lumie!" Ben explained, "The wand? How?" Lumina asked, "Funny you're asking the helpless one, maybe if you weren't here you would've known." Uma budged in. "Do you have any breakfast times? A menu anywhere?" Ben began to ask, "Harry's gonna come, you should see how comfy he was getting with candle girl last night. You could hear their annoying blabber all night." Uma remembered, "Are we gonna get fish and chips?" Lumina ignored Uma's comment. "You'll see."

"Oh darlin'!" Lumina heard the Scottish voice, "Oh my candlelight it's him again." Lumina comments, "Hook?" Ben guessed. "You got it! It's yours truly and I have you two's breakfast." Harry had two trays full of fish and fries. "I gave me dearest the best and you, Beasty boy, you get just the chips." Harry passed Uma Ben's tray of food. "I know you're not tryna make me feed him! No way! Somebody call up Gil!" Uma denied it.

"Uma I've got me hands full to feed me Ruby!" Harry points out, "And I'm very hungry." Lumina commented, sarcastically, this made Ben snicker. Uma only eye rolled, "This is the most humiliating thing I'm doing. But Gil's gotta watch his baby brother so we can't call that fella up." Lumina's ears perked up, "He has a baby brother?" She asked, "It's name is Gulian, G is pronounced as J, Gaston wanted to keep the G theme." Uma explained.

"Now, quiet for the talkings, won't ye? We got people to feed Uma! It's 10 o clock they'll leave soon!" Harry reminded. "Oh whatever! Beasty, I'm shoving this in your mouth." Uma warned, "Can I get the chance to chew on it?" Ben asked, "Probably not fitting for your Boradon standards." Uma replied. "Unless you wanna be eating this for a few more hours, you better wish your girlfriend comes soon." Uma added.