seven.

✷  big chapter, 5000 words, sorry for late update!

chapter seven:
nearing the finale.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

Harry was doing his best to annoy (out of love) Lumina. Overly affectionate was his main use, and he found it hilarious to see what he can do to get a reaction out of her. Touching random plants? Lumina somehow had an extensive knowledge of them. Suzanne Collins? The two had a conversation about his opinion on Catching Fire.

"Why's everything so green around ere?" Harry asked, "Simply because we have the honors of natural sun light." Lumina answered. "I know. The Isle is basically a dump for gray. A boring place." Harry nods. "And the lassies there are not pretty either as you." He flirted. "Well I can't say the same for Auradon boys." Lumina said, jokingly just to see the look on Harry's face.

"Do these Auradon boys have hooks? The ability to courageously talk and success in breaking into your heart?" Harry growled, "Woah, breaking into my heart is a big reach. I thought more of a close friend list." Lumina didn't mean it, especially after seeing his demeanor grow sadder. He grew more quiet easily as well, causing Lumina to feel bad. "I was just joking. That's the special thing with you, Harry. You've done just like you said." Lumina assured.

Harry gave her a look of Lumina didn't know what, about to say something before they heard Jay. "Tourney kind of eats up most of my time." He said to Gil, who were talking with each other while eating berries off of bushes. Harry laughed, "Tourney, that's a wee boy's game like fencing!" Harry comments, Lumina stood back and watched, kind of her thing nowadays.

The two boys ignored his comment, "Hey, you know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river." Gil spoke, "Find a lost civilization." Jay was intrigued, "Oh, or maybe a penguin!" Gil grinned. Lumina snorted, "You don't find penguins in the jungle, Gilly." She slipped out the nickname. "You don't? Uma said you would..." Gil was confused.

Jay looked surprised, and so did Harry. Harry cursed to himself to recheck his animals. "You'd find those more in like icebergs. But I'd love to see one of those!" Jay corrected. "You guys are killin' me!" Harry groaned, taking Lumina's hand and walking towards the bush the other two boys were at.

The two looked in curiosity, Harry taking a berry off with his hook and handed it to Lumina. "You-you want me to eat it?" Lumina asked, taking the berry off, Harry only grabbed one for himself and ate it. Lumina shrugged and ate it too. For some reason she had a fear it was Nightlock, but this was not the dystopian universe she thought it'd be (luckily). "Hmm!" The two both said with pleasure.