interlude.

chapter interlude:letters and book talks

chapter interlude:
letters and book talks.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

       New rules were set in for Auradon, and Lumina was beaming for joy. Letters! You could now exchange letters to any relatives or loved ones you had! The rules were very strict, as they didn't want any magic passing through or any loopholes.

The thing was everything was ran by Lumina, she set up the rules. And everyone seemed happy with them, and there was a high interest for it. For example, Lumina could write letters to Harry. And upon request Evie could write letters Dizzie. It was perfect, everything was set up nicely.

And Lumina and Harry began to write each other various letters. In this prelude, you'll see maybe about 10 letters in total, five for each persons. Each letter took minimum 4 days to receive.

letter one:

Dear Hooky,
We made it! Letters can now be sent to auradon to the isle and vice versa. A lot has happened since then too. Well, I've gotten busier and busier, I'm not sure if I can even send letters so quickly because I'm heavily busy with school and royalty duties. But I'll try, I'm sorry for any delay. I hope you and Gil and Gulian are doing well. Auradon's also officially did the healthcare act for the isle as well! By the time this letter sends, you will be accompanied with your monthly package of goodies, free of charge. I added cookies into yours to make it special. There was a strict rule with the new packages, so there's not much and I'm sorry. I gave you guys essential food of vegetables and proteins and candies for a nice treat. I hope you enjoy it either way. Hope to see your letter.
Yours truly, Lumina Monet.

Upon seeing this letter, Harry Hook blew up in happiness. The whole Isle did, everyone was relatively peaceful as they all opened up the healthcare packages. It was nothing too big, as Lumina reminded. But it was delicious!

Harry could hear kids squeal in the treats eating chocolate. They had candy on the isle, but it tasted like medicine and it wasn't any good. It made Harry excited himself to taste the chocolate, and took a bite for himself of a chocolate chip cookie. He loved it, and he hid it in his own barrel for safekeeping. That's what he did with all her letters from then on.

harry's letter response:

To Lumina Monet,
I got your letter. And your package. I'm writing my neatest tho I haven't handwritten something in a long time. The chocolate chips are amazing, did you make it? If not, hopefully next time in the packages you'll make some for me. Gil and Gulian are doing alright. Gulian is still crying at night and it's annoying but nothing big, I still love the kid. Uma's been missing since cotillion, don't know where she is so that's fun. It's okay if you have any school troubles, or royal responsibility, I'm just glad you can have the time to send me a letter. I don't think I have a big enough piece of paper to write all my thoughts on one, so perhaps next time I can write something more. But I did notice you wear pink...it suits you...hoping you can wear pink more. Waiting on your response.
Love, Harry Hook (Hooky)