four.

chapter four: disruptions at cotillion

chapter four:
disruptions at cotillion.

─── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅ ⛧ ⋅⋆ ──

Cotillion, everything an Auradon girl could wish for. Having an excuse to dress up as fancy as you'd like, get your nails and hair done and wear excessive makeup too. Mostly have a pink theme going around-Lumina fell victim to that.

Meanwhile there was the Isle, with kids who could only dream to go there. And there was a certain boy who wished he could see someone. Harry Hook was very saddened with Lumina being freed and swept away without a word from her.

The only thing he could do was watch the Cotillion with the other pirates and hope Uma's plan worked. There was the event of the blue carpet. And Harry desperately wanted to see Lumina's dress-well mostly he wanted to see Lumina for he was almost heartbroken and quiet.

On Lumina's perspective, she was always nervous to be featured on the blue carpet and be interviewed. More so she was bashing herself for always making impulsive decisions for big things-like her dress. Lumina walked to the carpet after Evie, there was even more flashes of cameras.

"Princess Lumina, what inspired you to wear pink for the first time ever!" The paparazzi exclaimed to her. Lumina grinned as she posed, "A certain someone who couldn't be beside me today inspired me to wear it. It looks fabulous designed by Evie, yes?" Lumina engaged with the people. "Yes, yes! It looks great on you!" They complimented.

"She's worn pink!" Harry grinned from watching the television. "Hey, did you make her do that?" Gil asked, "Yes, yes I did! She's wearing pink for the first time and she looks great!" Harry felt very giggly. "It's not even fully pink! There's a fat black piece in the middle." Gil points out, "Gil, go check Gulian." Harry said, "Okay." Gil nods.

Harry silently watched the girl and adored each and every part of her. The dress matched her nicely, and she looked elegant and most of all beautiful. Harry was grateful that he could speak with her, he was set for a lifetime and still remember her.

Lumina talked with the paparazzi about her design, before being told to go to the ship and have fun by her father. "Who is this special someone?" Lumiere teased, "Dad, you probably won't like him." Lumina said. "I don't base people off of reputation, just look at uncle Adam!" Lumiere replied.

"If it was someone on the Isle?" Lumina asked, "Well who?" Lumiere was very nosy, "A pirate?" Lumina said, a bit scared of his father's response. "That's nice! Pirates are possessive, they'll certainly treat you like a princess." Lumiere retold what he's heard about pirates.

"Look at Jack Sparrow! His wife has been treated like a queen, even though they have no kids and are always sailing." Lumiere recalls the couple. "It's Harry Hook!" Lumina blurted. "The Scottish?" Lumiere guessed, "...Yes. And he is quite lovely." Lumina added, "Then you haven't got a thing to worry about beside making sure you can see him again." Lumiere finished.