015

stay with me

stay with me . / brady noon
@JULESFOREVA (2023)

            /             brady noon@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

THE teenagers were on set, they were almost done fliming for season 1. Mariana was sad they finished filming next week, it wouldn't be the same back home. Living together, hanging out everyday, waking up early to film.

All of the teens lived in new york, so they can still hang out. But it was wasn't going to be the same.

Brady and Mariana attend set 11

"Alright kids so you know the deal. You guys are going to have to kiss! Hopefully you have experience." Mila winked knowing about the kiss.

POSITIONS POSITIONS

"So brady, approach Mariana. Then you know do the kiss, then we will cut it and do the lines."

The boy shook his head in understanding.

1, 2 3 action!

Brady approached Mariana in character, he grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

cut!!

Mariana turned her head away from Brady, and wiped her lips. The boy saw her and chuckled.

"Good job guys! Seems like guys have experience." The director chuckled, and mocked them.

Brady and Mariana stood in the corner, as they set up the cameras for the next scene.

"Was the kiss better the 2nd time?" Brady asked jokingly.

"1st kiss was better for sure!" She giggled.

──────────────────────────

BRADY rested in his bunk bed, in confusion about his love life. what should he do.. he knows Mariana won't make a first move. Should he ask her to be his girlfriend before they leave Chicago...

No! He should wait until they go back home In new york. No.. Mariana might get impatient. The boy was overwhelmed, he didn't want to make the wrong decision.

Darkness filled through the room, he could make up the shadows of Masons and Malachis faces sleeping. I mean , They kissed again today on set. It was forced but still a kiss.

The boy sighed, it was 2am, He just wished for the best. He really liked Mar, and didn't want to fuck stuff up.

He came up with a plan to ask her to be his girlfriend. Tomorrow in the morning, He will ask her to company him for Dinner that night. Then they will walk around the city until they reach the Japanese botanical Garden. Marianas favorite place in the city.

He was going through with it, tomorrow was a new day for him.

■ Writer speaks...
well! Any ideas? Next chapter will be interesting 🤭🤭 THANKS FOR 7K FRICKING READS THAT INSANE U GUYS R CRAZY OVER BRADY NOON LMAO I CANT