EPILOGUE

AFTER THE TWO TEENS said i love you that night, they were inseparable. Every interview they couldn't stay apart. Loving each other with every step.

There show blindness, reaching best rated shows in the world . Well at least top #2 which is still amazing.

Mason thames and sophie grace got together, which wasn't much of a surprise.

JOHNNY DEPP did approve of brady noon. Brady was quickly offered for much more acting roles, moving him up in popularity scale.

Mariana becoming one of the highest paying, and best young actor, getting many rewards.

The two stayed together, they had their downs but they had way more ups. | brent faiyaz :)|

HOWEVER YOU WANT THE story to really end is up to you. Either they stay together forever, they break up and reconnect when they are older.

they have a healthy breakup, and see each other every now and then. It is up to you!!

How I see the story ending is , they break up at 19 very healthy breakup. Reconnect in early 30's dating again, Marriage included and children?

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE support and love i got on this book. 40k reads is surprising, I wrote this to fulfill my silly delusional needs of a boyfriend. It got very popular.

I genuinely thank you all, the ones who read. The ones who commented, or voted. The ones who just help me grow in the first place.

40k reads may not seem like that big of a deal to everyone else, but for me it means a lot. It means a lot of people took their time to read.

I would write a sequel, but they already had their happy ending. I'm going re-write some of this stuff later to make look better.

walker scobell fanfic on page

Thank you again for all the love, and this book is officially over.