018

stay with me

       stay with me .            /             brady noon
@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

            /             brady noon@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

THE teenagers sat in the lobby of the airport. It was finally the time to go back home. Some of them eased up at the thought of leaving. Mariana can finally see her parents. Besides they will be back in 2 weeks!!

"Hey kids!" Mila said walking over to the children stationed up.

The children said hello and waved. "so we are going to move, the plane is here. Since we are flying private we have to move into a different section." She gestured the kids to get up.

They walked up to the station and boarded the plane. It was an early flight. All the children were sleepy since it was 5am.

Brady and Mariana were cuddled up on the couch. It was a very fancy plane.

"Mar." The boy gently whispered in her ear.

"What's up Brady.." Mariana said in soft tired voice.

"So.. what's happen when we get back home. Like to our relationship. "

"Well.. the same. It's going stay the same.. We will still see each other. We only live 3 stops away via train." She reassured him as she could tell the boy is nervous.

"Alright. Just wondering." He softly kissed her on her forehead.

Please Head to your seats, Buckle and stow your tray table. We will be landing in 20 minutes

"Brady .. Mariana." Mila nudged them gesturing them to wake up.

"Yea.." Mariana opened her eyes.

"we are landing, go return to your seats kids."

They both slowly got up and returned to their seats.

──────────────────────────