24

stay with me

       stay with me .            /             brady noon
@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

IN 2 days the cast of Blindess will be heading back to Chigaco for the reboot of the show

IN 2 days the cast of Blindess will be heading back to Chigaco for the reboot of the show. So the teens were throwing a going away party. Which Marianas dad didn't know about.

"hey babe! you good?" Brady grabbed the girls waist from behind. talking loudly over the blasting music.

"Yea! Just getting a drink!" She yelled back pouring something in her cup.

"Hey guys!" A voice said from the ibis. It was sunny.

"Sunny hi!" Mariana left the position of Brady holding her to hug the girl.

"I made it!"

"I know im glad you're here!"

Brady walked up to say hi to sunny.

"Hey sunny!" Brady said talking over the music, as he grabbed on to Marianas waist again.

"Hi brady!" Sunny waved to him.

Blasting music traveled throughout air, followed by chatter and yelling. Marianas house could be a concert with all the noise.

"I'm going to say hi to the others! It was nice to see you!" Sunny walked off, grabbing a drink.

Brady placed a gentle kiss on the girls neck, he wrapped her with his arms.

Mariana walked over, checking to see if her house was in good condition.

She noticed 2 girls sitting in a boxed off area, a small office that her dad didn't used which no one was in.

She recognized sunny, and her friend abby who wasn't an actor but they were close with. She was about to enter the door until she heard brady's name.

"Yea.. Brady is to good for Mariana. He is like super hot, Mariana is really annoying." Sunny said taking a sip from her drink.

Xochilt and Sophie saw Mariana peeking into the room. They were about to say hi when Mariana shushed them and whispered for them to listen.