026

stay with me

       stay with me .            /             brady noon
@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

            /             brady noon@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

THE teenagers sat around on the plane. Deporting to chicago for the 2nd season of blindness.

"no fricking way." Mila said, the teens were catching their agent up on drama.

"Yes way mila, sunny said that."

"I never thought i would be interested in teen drama, but im really interested." The middle aged woman said.

Mila sat cuddling with her husband. She couldn't stand the time apart, so she decided to bring her 3yr old and husband to chigaco.

The 3 teenage girls were cheesing over the toddler.

"look at her! Isn't she so pretty, she looks just like mila!" Mariana said as the toddler sat on her lap.

"Mila, i haven't got sent the scripts yet? Do you mind sending them." Brady asked, walking over to the woman.

"They should be in your packet.. here.. lemme find it." She sighed through her purse until eventually she came across a binder that said BRADY NOON.

"Mason you are such a fucking bi-" Malachi cut himself off realizing the toddler on mariana's lap.

"malachi." The woman pointed to the toddler.

"Sorry about that."

"I'm so excited to film again! And be back in that beautiful apartment ." Sophie smiled.

"Same i miss that apartment and our late night movie marathons."

"OH MY GOD." A shriek came out of mariana's voice.

Everyone looked at her in concern.

"What's wrong mar?" Brady walked over by her side to see if she is ok.

"Olivia Rodrigo.. and louis partridge are dating what the fu.. what the FRICK."

"YOUR KIDDING." Sophie quickly shoot up to see the girls phone. Which showed them two kissing.

"I can't believe this, im so happy for my girl." xochilt said looming over the photo.

The toddler left mariana's lap, after she fangirled over the photo of her two favorite celebrities dating.

"Who is Olivia Rodrigo and louis partridge?" Mason asked.

flight is landing please return to your seats.. stow your tray table and buckle your seatbelts.

The overhead speaker said.

"I love flying private." Malachi observed the fancy plane.

"Well great your killing the earth." Mariana said sarcastically to piss the boy off.

writer speaksI NEED TO FIND A WAY TO WRAP THIS UP

writer speaks
I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO WRAP THIS UP. GO CHECK OUT MY WALKER SCOBELL FIC