023

stay with me

stay with me . / brady noon
@JULESFOREVA (2023)

            /             brady noon@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

THE three girls sat at their vanity, getting ready to do a interview. While the boys were in a different room getting ready.

the cast of blindness answers the most searched questions about them: WIRED

They would be peeling paper of their board. And answering them.

"5 more minutes!!" One of the staff said , as they were finishing up setting up the camera.

Mariana looked in the mirror, applying lip gloss and readjusting her hair.

"We are ready!" The makeup artist said after helping Xochilt finished up.

All of the teens sat at the chairs, waiting for them to start filming.

"1.2,3 ACTION!"

"Hello guys! We are the cast of blindness and we are answering the most searched question about us on the internet!" They said in unison.

"First board is for Mariana." Malachi handed her the board.

"Is mariana dating someone?" She said as she peeled off the first paper.

"Yes I am! He is here with me today!" She pointed to brady as he smiled at her.

"Does mariana hate Mason thames?" She said in confusion after peeling off the 2nd piece of paper.

"Yes i do hate mason thames! I'm just kidding, Mason has been an incredible co- star to work with and an amazing friend!" She smiled at the boy.

"Does Mariana have merch!" she peeled the 3rd piece of paper off.

"Uhm no I don't not!" she threw the board back seeing she was done with the questions.

"2nd board is for Brady!" Xochilt said while passing it over.

"Does Brady noon have a girlfriend?" He peeled back the first piece of paper.

"Yes i do! As mariana said we are dating!" He flashed a smile.

"Does brady noon and Malachi barton fight?" He peeled back the 2nd piece of paper confused.

"I'm not sure what type of question that is, but we have never fought before. We just like to fight for fun or whatever!"

"Is Brady noon pregnant?"

The rest of the cast mates laughed at the ridiculous question.

"Yes i am.. 5 months along!" He rubbed his stomach mockingly.

As the rest of the cast mates answered their question the interview wrapped up. As they had another to attend. The one they been waiting for.

the cast of blindness answers questions while playing with puppies: The puppy interview Buzzfeed.

"Bring them in!" The staff said as they released the puppies.

"Oh my god they are so cute!" Sophie said while petting the first one.

"The first question is.. Is blindness one of the highest rated shows in the world at the moment?" Mariana read the question as she played with the dog.

"It's top #3! Oh my god this dog is so cute !" She replied.

"The second question is.. did Brady Noon and Mariana depp fall in love on set?" Xochilt asked the question giggling looking over to the two.

"Uh apparently, if you don't know but me and Mariana's character are dating in the show, so that helped i guess?" Brady replied to the question.

"Corny!" Mason said side eyeing them.

"Oh okay Mason, you have no woman!" Sophie said .

"Not yet!" Mason winked at Sophie.

"You guys are so gross." Mariana said as her and Brady turned their heads away from them.

" Mariana said as her and Brady turned their heads away from them

■ Writer speaks...
PEOPLE PLS LEAVE REQUESTS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE INTERESTING